- Language: English
- 522 Pages
- Published: April 2012
Analysis of the Chinese Gearbox and Gear Motors Market
- ID: 2196282
- July 2012
- Region: China
- 104 Pages
- Frost & Sullivan
The Government's 12th Five-year Plan to Provide Growth Impetus to the Market
China accounts for the largest share in the total gearbox and gear motors market for the world. This research service covers this market and examines the major industry challenges, market drivers and restraints and key trends in technology, pricing, and distribution for the Chinese gearboxes and gear motors market. It also provides comprehensive forecasts across the two products segments: gearboxes and gear motors and eleven major end-user segments including automobile, lift and elevator, food and beverage, construction, power, chemicals, oil and gas, metals and mining, heavy machinery, and materials handling.
The Chinese gearbox and gear motors market is leading in terms of global market share by country, and this advantage is expected to be sustained throughout the forecast period of 2011 to 2018 and beyond.
- Government policies and industrial expectations are set up to create a strong impetus to growth in the Chinese gearbox and gear motors market.
- Unlike the gearbox and gear motors markets in other countries, gear motors account for a majority of the total gearbox and gear motors market in China.
- The gearbox market is dominated by stated-owned groups; however, the gear motors market is dominated by international firms.
- The CAGR of the market from 2011 to 2018 is xx percent. The Frost & Sullivan research team has determined that the market growth is medium-high.
- It is estimated that the gearbox and gear motors revenue for the heavy machinery industry accounts for the fastest growth, and the CAGR from 2011 to 2018 is xx percent.
- The three major end user segments for the Chinese gearbox and gear motors market include heavy machinery, power, and material handling.
- Of the total Chinese gearbox and gear motors revenue, xx percent to xx percent comes from domestic and oversea OEM projects.
- For the gearbox market, the ratio of revenue between engineering products and off-theshelf products is 0.96:1.
- For gear motors market, the ratio of revenue between engineering products and off-theshelf products is 0.74:1.
- For total Chinese gearbox and gear motors market, the ratio of revenue between engineering products and on-shelf products is 0.85 : 1. SHOW LESS READ MORE >
Section Slide Numbers
Total Gearbox and Gear Motors Market
- External Challenges: Drivers and Restraints
- Forecasts and Trends
- Market Share and Competitive Analysis
Mega Trends and Industry Convergence Implications
The CEO's 360 Degree Perspective on the Gearbox and Gear Motors Market
Gearbox Market Breakdown
Market Share and Competitive Analysis—Gearbox Market
Gear Motors Market Breakdown
Market Share and Competitive Analysis—Gear Motors Market
The Last Word