- Language: English
- Published: July 2012
Online Retailers in G20 : Databook to 2016
- Published: July 2012
- 16 pages
- Canadean Ltd
Canadean's, "Online Retailers in G20 : Databook to 2016" contains detailed historic and forecast retail sales values, segmented at a category level. The report takes into account macroeconomic indicators and industry-specific drivers to provide data that helps companies in the retailing industry better understand the changes in their environment, seize opportunities and formulate crucial business strategies.
This report is the result of Canadean's extensive market research covering the Online Retailers market in G20 . It provides detailed historic and forecast sales value, segmented at market and category level. "Online Retailers in G20 : Databook to 2016" provides a top-level overview and detailed category insight into the operating environment of the retail industry in G20 , making it an essential tool for companies active across G20 retail value chain and for new players considering entering the market.
- Overview of the Online Retailers market in G20 .
- Analysis of the Online Retailers market and its categories including full year 2011 sales value and forecasts till 2016.
- Historic and forecast sales value of the Online Retailers market for the period 2006 through to 2016.
- Individual category analysis of historic and forecast sales value for the period 2006 through to 2016.
Reasons To Buy
- Provides you with important figures of Online Retailers market in G20 .
- Allows you to analyze market as the report offers detailed historic and forecast retail sales value, segmented at a category level.
- Provides you with information on sales segmentation by category in Online Retailers market.
- Enhance your knowledge of the market with key figures on sales value and segmentation by category for the historic period.
- Allows you to plan future business decisions using the report's forecast figures for the market along with the segmentation. SHOW LESS READ MORE >
1.1 What is this Report About?
1.2.1 This report provides 2011 actual sales; while forecasts are provided for 2012 - 2016.
1.2.2 Changes to terms used in the Canadean taxonomy
1.3 Summary Methodology
1.3.2 The triangulated market sizing method
1.3.3 Industry surveys in the creation of retail market data
1.3.4 Quality control and standardized processes
2 Channel Group Analysis: Online Retailers
2.1 Online Retailers Overview
2.1.1 Online Retailers by Category
3.1 About Canadean