- Published: June 2011
Australian Automotive Intelligence Report
- Published: June 2013
- Region: Australasia, Australia
- Australian Automotive Intelligence
The REPORT is a strategic tool for companies and organisations involved in the Australian automotive industry and makes available key inputs to business plans and budgets, independent analysis of trends in the Australian automotive market, research on strategic issues of direct relevance to the industry and a growing data & information base on the industry.
The Australian Automotive Intelligence REPORT is published 6 times each year and includes:
- In depth analysis of Australian automotive market performance each February and August
- Benchmark 5 year forecasts of the Australian economy and automotive market every April and October, plus updates in February and August
- Automotive Probe Studies of strategic issues and key automotive industry information
- Automotive Diary and Data Review with reference points to the key news about the Australian automotive industry and a continually updated data base
The AUSTRALIAN AUTOMOTIVE INTELLIGENCE REPORT provides the Australian automotive industry with:
- independent and authoritative forecasts of the Australian vehicle market
- key economic forecasts for use in business plan and budget preparations
- research and analysis of key automotive policy and market issues
- up to date data and information.
The physical layout of the REPORT has been designed for easy reading by all - the senior executive, the professional specialist and the analyst, with:
- concise business English
- key point headlines and charts alongside corresponding text
- detailed sources and other issues in attachments.
The REPORT is intended as a resource for subscriber companies, providing high quality and professional inputs, and the basis for further analysis if needed. And with our aim of continuously improving our service to subscribers, each issue brings enhancements, new data and added information.
The AUSTRALIAN AUTOMOTIVE INTELLIGENCE REPORT standard subscription package comprises:
- 2 copies of each of 6 issues a year – February, April, June, August, October, December (soft copy optional)
- 1 copy of the AUSTRALIAN AUTOMOTIVE INTELLIGENCE YEARBOOK (soft copy optional)
- invitations to Forecasting Seminars held in April and October each year
- seasonally adjusted vehicle sales data emailed monthly
- reasonable assistance with data and information from our resources
- express mail service to all subscribers
Who subscribes to AUSTRALIAN AUTOMOTIVE INTELLIGENCE REPORT?
- Car manufacturers and importers
- Finance and fleet companies
- Government industry departments
- Key industry organisations
- Motoring organisations
- Component suppliers SHOW LESS READ MORE >
Automotive Market Review
A full analysis of the performance of the Australian automotive market over the past year or half year, looking at:
- which segments are growing and why
- which models are succeeding and which failing
- the success of the many companies vying for sales
- the market performance of Australian made cars
- the key factors affecting the market.
Economic Forecasts ... For The Non Economist
The data you need for your business plan and budget with:
- a carefully targeted group of 8 types of indicator including GDP, CPI, earnings, interest rates and employment
- data from 1988 to present; forecasts 5 years ahead
- fiscal and calendar year forecasts to suit your business plan
- brief, relevant text, plus graphs.
Automotive Market Forecasts
Benchmark forecasts of the Australian automotive market:
- the key factors determining market growth or decline
- major segments - fiscal and calendar years for five years into the future
- major segments - quarterly for five quarters ahead
- Australian made model forecasts for five years ahead
- vehicle parc forecast five years ahead
- comprehensive forecasts in April and October with brief updates in February and August; other updates when special circumstances arise.
Automotive Probe Studies
In depth studies of strategic issues of importance to the Australian automotive industry. Past studies include:
- profitability of automotive industry sectors
- the ageing car fleet
- major studies of each of the four car manufacturers in Australia
- used car sales in Australia
- in depth studies of the car importers.
The Data Review updates earlier studies and provides unique collections of published and unpublished data:
- extensive automotive price index data, including the AAIR indexes of car prices
- financial performance of all car manufacturers, vehicle importers, major component companies and automotive finance houses
- a wide collection of other carefully assembled data and information
The Automotive Diary keeps you informed about:
- the significant news stories on the Australian industry
- conference papers and speakers
- major reports of relevance to the industry
- new models, and specification and price changes
|CD ROM - Annual Subscription||This product will be shipped to you in CD ROM format. The subscription period is one year.|
|Hard Copy (1 Year Sub.)||This is a sent in printed format. The subscription period is one year.|