- Published: January 2012
- Region: Asia
Banque Pasche Group: Company Profile and SWOT Analysis
- Published: August 2013
- Region: Global, Switzerland
- 17 Pages
- WealthInsight Ltd
'Banque Pasche Group: Company Profile and SWOT Analysis' contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, business description, SWOT analysis, key competitors, key facts, key employees, locations and subsidiaries as well as information on products and services.
This SWOT analysis and company profile is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to gain a better understanding of the company's business.
'Banque Pasche Group: Company Profile and SWOT Analysis' report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. It strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about 'Banque Pasche Group' for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees.
Reasons To Buy
- Quickly enhance your understanding of the company.
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Banque Pasche Group (BP Group) is a wholly-owned Swiss private banking subsidiary of Credit Industriel et Commercial Group (CIC Group), which is based in France. BP Group offers private banking and wealth management services to HNWIs (HNWIs have a net worth of US$1 million or more, excluding their primary residence) in Geneva, Zurich, Liechtenstein, Monaco, Dubai, Nassau, and Montevideo. It also offers family office services to UHNWIs (UHNWIs have a net worth of US$30 million or more, excluding their primary residence) in Nassau, Shanghai, Rio de Janeiro, Madrid and Sao Paolo. BP Group offers family office services through Serficom Family Office, Agefor and Alternative Gestion. Globally, BP Group has a presence across 70 countries.
The company's asset management services comprise discretionary portfolio management mandate, and advisory mandate. The historical assets under management (AuM) of the company, which include AuM under agreement and other AuM under management was CHF1.9 billion as on December 31, 2010. BP Group is headquartered in Geneva, Switzerland." SHOW LESS READ MORE >
1 Business Analysis
1.1 Company Overview
1.2 Business Description
1.3 Major Products and Services
2 SWOT Analysis
2.1 SWOT Analysis - Overview
3 Company Statement
5 Key Employees
6 Key Employee Biographies
7 Locations and Subsidiaries
7.1 Head Office
7.2 Other Locations and Subsidiaries
List of Tables
Table 1: Major Products and Services
Table 2: History
Table 3: Key Employees
Table 4: Key Employee Biographies
Table 5: Subsidiaries
Table 6: Locations
- Banque Pasche Group