- Language: English
- Published: April 2014
- Region: Global
Cards International Newsletter
- Published: April 2014
- Region: Global
Cards International (CI) looks at the issues affecting the credit cards business, one of the most profitable areas within financial services.
Published fortnightly, it delivers news, features and insightful cover age of the key issues and issuers in the global cards industry.
CI also brings you the latest developments in smart cards, chip and pin technology, marketing initiatives and fraud issues.
Cards International also provides you with exclusive extracts form our ground breaking proprietary research into credit cards and consumer lending in Asia-Pacific and Europe.
A subscription will give you:
Leadership - keep pace with events and trends; arm yourself with incisive predictions, discover the real implications of regulation and position yourself to stay ahead in this fiercely competitive market.
Insight - Track all the key developments in this rapidly developing global industry and pin-point which products and strategies are hot-and those that are not.
Global Perspective - See beyond the local market. From revolving credit to the impact of the Internet, sophisticated ideas are brought to you through Cards International.
Innovation - As the industry moves forward, technology is influencing this preferred method of payment. Embrace online spending, outsourcing, risk-based pricing, gift cards, prepaid cards, data mining and other dynamic additions to the increasingly diverse battery of tools on offer to your credit based operations.
All subscribers also gain exclusive access to the comprehensive and searchable archive of published material for this title.
"Cards International is the very best source of market intelligence." Chris De Smet, Partner, KPMG (Belgium)
"Cards International is a key source of strategic intelligence highlighting the major issues." Peter Crook, Managing Director, Barclaycard
"Cards International provides unique global coverage of the cards industry, with a strong emphasis on revolving credit." Chiaffredo Salomone, Director, Findomestic
Cards International includes...
- News – not just who is doing what, but why and what the implications are for the industry. We draw on our unparalleled network of contributors to ensure we have experts in the right place at the right time.
- Features – in-depth articles examining the hot trends in cards, from new strategies for customer acquisition to innovative applications of chip technology, plus the findings from our International Cards & Payments Councils.
- Interviews – why do so many of the world's most senior cards executives open up to Cards International? Perhaps because they are also subscribers. Perhaps because they value it as a forum for informed debate. Certainly because they recogniseits key position as the definitive source of news, analysis and comment on the industry.
- Regional analysis – for EMEA, the Americas and Asia-Pacific, summarising key developments in each region, from company moves to market reports, litigation to the latest statistics.
- Issuer and supplier profiles – shedding light on the thinking behind the growth strategies at industry-leading companies.
- Country surveys – high level detailed reports mapping opportunities across the cards landscape in some of the world's most promising markets. Each survey combines analysis with statistics and data including market shares, numbers of cards issued and key industry indicators.
- Expert articles – written by senior figures within the industry that examine specific issues or trends - share the first-hand experience of leading players in best practice and the latest developments across acquisition, retention and increased profitability, including reducing fraud and more effective issuing.
- Research – summaries and highlights from the latest reports on the credit cards market including exclusive proprietary data and findings from our own highly regarded studies.
Who should subscribe to Cards International?
Designed to meet the needs of a senior readership, Cards International will benefit those responsible for strategy and operations at the highest level in these key functions:
- Boards and senior management
- Cards and payments
- Retail banking
- Client relations
- Electronic banking
- Cards marketing
- Corporate planning
- Knowledge management
- Global networks
- Loyalty and rewards
- Development strategy
- New markets
- New products
- Security and fraud
- Risk management SHOW LESS READ MORE >