• SELECT SITE CURRENCY
Select a currency for use throughout the site
Electronic Payments International
VRL Financial News Publishing, May 2013
Electronic Payments International will help you to spot the trends within the electronic payments industry.
It includes coverage of all areas including ATMs, self service banking, Internet, money movement, electronic bill payment and pre-pay and debit cards.
It delivers benchmark intelligence, news, analysis and forecasting for the sector.
Every issue contains news, fascinating case studies of key players, incisive analysis and expert forecasting, with detailed country reports and data tables that you won't find in any other publication.
Read Electronic Payments International to:
- Benchmark your performance against industry best practice
- Improve profitability through knowledge of cost effective payment systems and strategies
- Identify new revenue streams through new products and markets
- Assess and analyse your competitors
- Identify the emerging trends
Every month Electronic Payments International keeps you up-to-date on:
- Traditional retail payments: payment cards, cheques, giros/credit transfers, direct debits
- New payments: payments anywhere, anytime, anyhow
- Payments networks: ATMs, EFTPOS
- Business and large value payments: the key trends and developments (CLS, RTGS etc)
- Emerging cross-border arrangements
- Payments regulation, emerging industry standards, pricing and market access
- Payment fraud: the depth of the problem and steps to solve it
- New entrants: the technology companies, retailers, Telcos and others that are eyeing payments opportunities
- Exploiting the payments value chain
- New trends and killer applications
- Chip-based payments
- Paper-based payments and why the cheque refuses to die
- The preferred technological platforms of your competitors
- Mobile payments
- Mergers, acquisition and corporate use
All subscribers also gain exclusive access to the comprehensive and searchable archive of published material for this title.
- All the latest industry news and expert analysis
- The latest innovations in payments services
- Exclusive profiles of national payments markets around the world
- Profiles, interviews and case studies of the industry's pace setters and innovators
- Continuous coverage of moves to regulate payment systems as well as emerging industry standards
- Advice on ATMs and EFTPOS terminal strategies
- Analysis of trends in all the main payment instruments
- Information on cheques, credit transfers, cards and even cash
Across the electronic payments sector, leading firms rely on EPI for up-to-date information and impartial analysis and independent views.
Here's a selection of our readers:
- Bank of Thailand
- First Data Europe
- MasterCard Europe
- Reserve Bank of Australia
- Royal Bank of Scotland
- Standard Bank of South Africa
- Thales e-Transactions
- Trintech International
- Visa International
A sample for this product is available. Please Login/Register to download this sample.