- Language: English
- Published: September 2014
- Region: Europe
Private Banker International
- Published: September 2014
- Region: Global
It is now clear that world markets are starting to see a strong growth of personal wealth again as the global economy recovers from the three-year-long bear market.
Around the world, banks, insurers, investment funds, brokerages and advisers are fighting for the wealthy client.
At stake, is domination of the global private banking and wealth markets, seen by an increasing number of players as one of the keys to future success in financial services overall.
The new economies of Asia should provide the greatest growth potential for wealth accumulation in coming years.
In Europe and North America, "old money" seeks increasingly demanding wealth solutions from their private bankers.
Under the weight of regulation, offshore private banking is in relative decline while wealth goes onshore, and looks for high performance from wealth managers.
Wealth players now need to turbocharge their performance, and competitive responses, to all these new opportunities – and competitive threats.
Private Banker International (PBI), the oldest and most authoritative international wealth publication, tracks the changes affecting theindustry, giving subscribers unique international coverage and triple-A analysis.
With its expert blend of news, profiles and case studies, along with high-quality research and analysis, Private Banker International has become the "bible" of the wealth industry, read widely across the business.
It is the benchmark title for providing the vital information necessary to make the key strategic decisions the wealth industry is now facing.
Our editorial team have unsurpassed contacts within the industry and regularly bring you interviews with some of the industry's senior figures to provide valuable insights into their thinking.
Private Banker International is recognised as the most authoritative title on developments within the private banking industry. This sector is growing, but not as quickly as the multitude of organisations with ambitions to capture business.
PBI covers the continuing battle between onshore and offshore private banking, new regulations and analysis on the products and services being offered by the key players to capture and retain customers.
Every month, Private Banker International delivers its readers:
- Wealth and private banking strategies, from the mass affluent through to the ultra high net worth
- Profiles of key players focusing on their core business strategy and the associated products and services
- Updates on the continued battle between the offshore and onshore providers
- Wealth management mergers, partnerships and alliances
- Growth of hedge funds and other alternative investments
- Key regulatory changes and issues
- Wealth flows and investment patterns in major economies
- Analysis of new emerging wealth centres, like Singapore
- Tracking the new wealth, in Asia and elsewhere, and the old wealth, as the US family-style office goes global
- People movement
- Performance and fees updates and analysis
With a subscription to Private Banker International, you also receive exclusive access to 5 years' worth of PBI material online.
- The full contents of the previous 60 issues
- Data, statistics and commentary that identify past and future trends within the marketplace
- A search facility with a multitude of search options including region, topic and year
- Research material worth many thousands of dollars
Subscribers to Private Banker International include:
- ABN Amro - Banque General
- Barclays Private Clients du Luxembourg
- BNP Paribas - Deutsche Bank
- Citibank - HSBC
- EFG Private - Lloyds TSB
- ING - NM Rothschild
- Merrill Lynch & Sons
- Schroders Private Bank - Unicredito Italiano
- Stanford Financial Spa
- Standard Bank - United Euro Bank SHOW LESS READ MORE >