- Language: English
- Published: December 2014
- Region: Europe
Retail Banker International (RBI)
- ID: 220227
- December 2014
- Region: Global
Retail Banker International tracks and analyses all the issues facing the global retail financial services industry.
Launched in May 1981 - just one year after its launch, it could claim to be only independent publication in the world that focuses upon retail banking and consumer financial services on an international basis. This claim is as true today as it was 26 years ago.
Very high editorial standards, a long track record in the industry and a well-known brand name in Europe, Asia and the Americas, make Retail Banker International truly unique and a must-have publication for today's senior banking executives.
Retail Banker International focuses on seven key areas:
- products and product innovation;
- marketing, including branding, advertising, segmentation and sponsorships;
- distribution, such as online and mobile channels, bancassurance, ATMs and affinity deals;
- technology, including core banking solutions and CRM;
- interim and annual results analysis;
- regulation and legislation, such as MiFID, Sepa, Check 21, IFRS and Basel II;
- mergers and acquisitions.
It has two regular, benchmark DealWatch sections: one covers major mergers and acquisitions in the retail financial services industry; the second, major technology and vendor contract wins.
RBI also keeps its global subscription up to date with the latest industry research, case studies and country surveys, including abridged versions of VRL's highly regarded industry reports.
The 24-page newsletter is published 20 times a year. Subscribers also receive complementary online access dating back five years.