- Language: English
- 774 Pages
- Published: October 2012
- Region: Global
Sbarro, LLC: Foodservice - Company Profile and SWOT Report
- Published: September 2013
- Region: Global
- 15 pages
- Canadean Ltd
"Sbarro, LLC: Foodservice - Company Profile & SWOT Report" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, recent developments, key employees as well as employee biographies.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Sbarro, LLC"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Sbarro, LLC" for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees.
Reasons To Buy
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "Sbarro, LLC"
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Sbarro, LLC (Sbarro) is an Italian quick service restaurant chain based in the US. The company was founded in 1956 by Sbarro family in Brooklyn, New York. Sbarro offers a wide choice of Italian cuisine prepared in an open kitchen. The company operates restaurants under Sbarro, Carmela's and Mama Sbarro brands. Sbarro restaurants serve a wide choice of over 200 Italian food items including pizzas, pastas, sandwiches, salads, drinks and desserts alongside other hot and cold Italian entrees. Furthermore, the company provides banquet catering services for various public and private events. The company operates through a portfolio of over 1,000 restaurants under company-owned, joint venture and franchised business formats spread across the US and 45 other countries. Sbarro is currently owned by a group of institutional investors. Sbarro is headquartered in Melville, New York, the US. SHOW LESS READ MORE >
1 Sbarro, LLC - Key Employees
2 Sbarro, LLC - Key Employee Biographies
3 Sbarro, LLC - Major Products and Services
4 Sbarro, LLC - History
5 Sbarro, LLC - Business Analysis
5.1 Sbarro, LLC - Company Overview
5.2 Sbarro, LLC - Business Description
6 Sbarro, LLC - SWOT Analysis
6.1 Sbarro, LLC - SWOT Analysis - Overview
6.2 Sbarro, LLC - Strengths
6.2.1 Strength - Strong focus on franchisee business
6.2.2 Strength - Wide business operations
6.3 Sbarro, LLC - Weaknesses
6.3.1 Weaknesses - Legal proceedings
6.4 Sbarro, LLC - Opportunities
6.4.1 Opportunities - Strategic store expansions
6.4.2 Opportunities - Recovering restaurant industry in the US
6.4.3 Opportunities - Increasing trend of eating out
6.5 Sbarro, LLC - Threats
6.5.1 Threats - Rising labor costs in the US
6.5.2 Threats - Changing consumer preferences
6.5.3 Threats - Intense competition
7 Sbarro, LLC - Recent Developments