• SELECT SITE CURRENCY
Select a currency for use throughout the site
Buyer Spend Activity in the Beverage Industry - 2012-2013 : Survey Brief
Canadean Ltd, July 2012, Pages: 49
- Analysis of opinions drawn from leading beverage industry executives.
- Provides data on the current size of procurement budgets of buyer companies in the beverage industry.
- Provides insight into the buying behaviors of the global beverage industry and market competition for supplier companies.
This report is the result of an extensive survey drawn from Canadean's exclusive panel of leading beverage industry executives. It analyzes how spending activities are set to change in the beverage industry in 2012–13. This report gives you access to the category-level spending behavior of leading purchase decision makers. The report also provides access to information categorized by region, company type and size.
- The opinions and forward looking statements of 144 industry executives have been captured in our in-depth survey, of which 29% represent Director and C-level respondents.
- The research is based on primary survey research conducted by Canadean accessing its B2B panels comprised of senior purchase decision makers and leading supplier organizations.
- The geographical scope of the research is global – drawing on the activity and expectations of leading industry players across the Americas, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Africa and Middle East.
- This report covers data and analysis on buyer expenditure.
Reasons To Buy
- This report provides historical procurement expenditure by buyer type and region.
- This report provides analysis on the changing spending behavior of buyers by product and category.
1.1 What is this Report About?
1) Online Survey
2) Secondary Research
3) Data Analysis and Report Writing
4) Quality Control
1.4 Profile of Survey Respondents
1.4.1 Profile of buyer respondents
1.4.2 Profile of supplier respondents
2 Global Beverage Manufacturers’ Industry Buyer Spend Activity
2.1 Annual Procurement Budgets in the Global Beverage Manufacturers’ Industry
2.1.1 Annual procurement budgets by beverage manufacturers
2.1.2 Revenue growth vs. annual procurement budget
2.1.3 Annual procurement budgets by region
2.1.4 Annual procurement budgets by company turnover
2.2 Global Beverage Manufacturers’ Industry: Change in Procurement Expenditure
2.2.1 Planned change in procurement expenditure by beverage manufacturers
2.2.2 Planned change in procurement spend by region
2.2.3 Planned change in procurement spend by company turnover
2.2.4 Planned change in procurement expenditure: cross industry comparison
2.3 Planned Change in Procurement Expenditure by Product and Service Category
2.3.1 Planned change in expenditure by product and service category – beverage manufacturers
2.3.2 Planned change in expenditure by product and service category by region
2.3.3 Planned change in expenditure by product and service category by turnover
2.4 Global Beverage Manufacturers’ Industry: Variations in Regional Supplier Prices
2.4.1 Variations in regional supplier prices by beverage manufacturers
2.4.2 Variations in regional supplier prices by region
2.4.3 Variations in regional supplier prices by company turnover
3.1 Survey Results – Closed Questions
3.2 About Canadean