Global Packaging Survey 2013-2014 - Market Trends, Buyer Spend and Procurement Strategies in the Global Packaging Industry
- Language: English
- Published: April 2013
- Region: Global
- Analysis of opinions drawn from leading packaging industry executives.
- Provides revenue growth expectations for the period 2012–2013.
- Provides growth prospects and changes in the competitive landscape in terms of mergers and acquisitions and business structure.
- Analysis of the demand in emerging markets and growth expectations in developed countries.
- Analysis of the changing business dynamics in the packaging industry.
- Analysis of the challenges faced by buyers and suppliers.
This report is the result of an extensive survey drawn from Canadean's exclusive panel of leading packaging industry executives. It analyzes how business strategies and practices in the packaging industry are set to change in 2012–13. This report gives you access to the category-level supplier selection criteria, business challenges and investment opportunities for leading purchase decision makers. The report also identifies future growth of buyers and suppliers, M&A and e-procurement. This report not only grants access to the opinions and strategies of business decision makers and competitors, but also examines their actions surrounding business priorities. The report also provides access to information categorized by region, company type and size.
- The opinions and forward looking statements of 217 industry executives have been captured in our in-depth survey, of which 32% represent Director and C-level respondents.
- The research is based on primary survey research conducted by Canadean accessing its B2B panels comprised of senior purchase decision makers and leading supplier organizations.
- The geographical scope of the research is global – drawing on the activity and expectations of leading industry players across the Americas, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Africa and Middle East.
- This report covers data and analysis on industry developments.
- Key topics covered include threats and opportunities, economic outlook and business confidence.
- In the report, buyers identify what suppliers need to do to maintain their business and the key actions being taken by industry players to overcome the leading business threats.
- The report examines current practices and provides future expectations for the industry over the next 12-24 months.
- The report provides qualitative analysis of the key industry threats and opportunities.
Reasons To Buy
- This report will help you to drive revenues by understanding future product investment areas and growth regions.
- This report will help you to better promote your business by aligning your capabilities and business practices with your customer's changing needs.
- This report will help you to secure stronger customer relationships by understanding the leading business concerns and changing strategies of industry buyers.
- This report will help you to predict how the industry will grow, consolidate and where it will stagnate.
- This report will help you to uncover the business outlook, key challenges and opportunities identified by suppliers and buyers. SHOW LESS READ MORE >
1.1 What is This Report About?
1.4 Profile of Survey Respondents: Global Packaging Industry
1.4.1 Profile of buyer respondents
1.4.2 Profile of supplier respondents
2 Global Packaging Industry Dynamics
2.1 Revenue Growth Expectations in the Global Packaging Industry
2.1.1 Revenue growth expectations by company type
2.1.2 Revenue growth expectations by region
2.1.3 Revenue growth expectations by turnover
2.1.4 Revenue growth expectations by senior-level respondents
2.1.5 Revenue growth expectations – cross industry comparisons
2.2 Future Developments in Business Structure: Global Packaging Industry
2.2.1 Future developments in business structure by buyers
2.2.2 Future developments in business structure by suppliers
2.2.3 Future developments in business structure by region
2.2.4 Future developments in business structure by turnover
2.2.5 Future developments by senior level respondents
2.3 M&A Activity Projections in the Global Packaging Industry
2.3.1 M&A activity projections by buyers
2.3.2 M&A activity projections by suppliers
2.3.3 M&A activity projections by region
2.3.4 M&A activity projections by turnover
2.3.5 Expansion abroad vs. M&A activity projections
2.4 Capital Expenditure Forecast in the Global Packaging Industry
2.4.1 Capital expenditure forecast by buyers
2.4.2 Capital expenditure forecast by suppliers
2.4.3 Capital expenditure forecast by region
2.4.4 Capital expenditure forecast by company turnover
2.5 Planned Change in Staff Recruitment Activity: Global Packaging Industry
2.5.1 Planned change in staff recruitment activity by company type
2.5.2 Planned change in staff recruitment activity by region
2.5.3 Planned change in staff recruitment activity by company turnover
3 Global Packaging Market Growth Outlook
3.1 Global Packaging Industry: Demand in Emerging Markets
3.1.1 Demand in emerging markets by buyers
3.1.2 Demand in emerging markets by suppliers
3.1.3 Demand in emerging markets by region
3.1.4 Demand in emerging markets by company turnover
3.2 Global Packaging industry: Growth Expectations in Developed Markets
3.2.1 Growth expectations in developed countries by buyers
3.2.2 Growth expectations in developed countries by suppliers
3.2.3 Growth expectations in developed countries by region
3.2.4 Growth expectations in developed countries by company turnover
4 Threats and Opportunities for the Global Packaging Industry
4.1 Global Packaging Industry: Leading Business Concerns for 2012–2013
4.1.1 Leading business concerns for 2012–2013 by company type
4.1.2 Leading business concerns for 2012–2013 by region
4.1.3 Leading business concerns for 2012–2013 by company turnover
4.2 Global Packaging Industry: Key Supplier Actions to Secure Buyer Business
4.2.1 Actions to maintain and secure buyer business – buyers
4.2.2 Actions to maintain and secure buyer business by region
4.2.3 Actions to maintain and secure buyer business by company turnover
4.2.4 Actions to maintain and secure buyer business by procurement budget
4.2.5 Actions to maintain and secure buyer business by purchasing decision authority
5.1 About Canadean