• SELECT SITE CURRENCY
Select a currency for use throughout the site
Business Indicators in the Packaging Industry - 2012-2013 : Survey Brief
Canadean Ltd, July 2012, Pages: 58
- Analysis of opinions drawn from leading packaging industry executives.
- Analysis of revenue growth of global packaging industry.
- Analysis of future expectations for the growth prospects of packaging companies.
This report is the result of an extensive survey drawn from Canadean's exclusive panel of leading packaging industry executives. In this report, executives provide their future projections for the growth prospects of their company, as well as insights into the type and likelihood of structural changes in the competitive landscape in terms of mergers and acquisitions and business structure. This chapter also examines overall change in organizations' capital expenditure and staff recruitment activity, providing a snapshot of the business outlook for the industry. Industry trends in this area are also analyzed in comparison with the results of our 2010 and 2011 surveys, providing the opportunity to track changes in attitude.
- The opinions and forward looking statements of 217 industry executives have been captured in our in-depth survey, of which 32% represent Director and C-level respondents.
- The research is based on primary survey research conducted by Canadean accessing its B2B panels comprised of senior purchase decision makers and leading supplier organizations.
- The geographical scope of the research is global – drawing on the activity and expectations of leading industry players across the Americas, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Africa and Middle East.
- This report covers data and analysis on revenue growth expectations of global packaging companies.
Reasons To Buy
- This report will help you to understand revenue growth projections of global packaging industry.
- This report will help you to understand future developments in business structure from buyers and suppliers point of view.
- This report will help you to better understand the M&A activity of the global packaging industry.
- This report will help you to uncover the business outlook, key challenges and opportunities identified by suppliers and buyers.
1.1 What is This Report About?
1.4 Profile of Survey Respondents: Global Packaging Industry
1.4.1 Profile of buyer respondents
1.4.2 Profile of supplier respondents
2 Global Packaging Industry Dynamics
2.1 Revenue Growth Expectations in the Global Packaging Industry
2.1.1 Revenue growth expectations by company type
2.1.2 Revenue growth expectations by region
2.1.3 Revenue growth expectations by turnover
2.1.4 Revenue growth expectations by senior-level respondents
2.1.5 Revenue growth expectations – cross industry comparisons
2.2 Future Developments in Business Structure: Global Packaging Industry
2.2.1 Future developments in business structure by buyers
2.2.2 Future developments in business structure by suppliers
2.2.3 Future developments in business structure by region
2.2.4 Future developments in business structure by turnover
2.2.5 Future developments by senior level respondents
2.3 M&A Activity Projections in the Global Packaging Industry
2.3.1 M&A activity projections by buyers
2.3.2 M&A activity projections by suppliers
2.3.3 M&A activity projections by region
2.3.4 M&A activity projections by turnover
2.3.5 Expansion abroad vs. M&A activity projections
2.4 Capital Expenditure Forecast in the Global Packaging Industry
2.4.1 Capital expenditure forecast by buyers
2.4.2 Capital expenditure forecast by suppliers
2.4.3 Capital expenditure forecast by region
2.4.4 Capital expenditure forecast by company turnover
2.5 Planned Change in Staff Recruitment Activity: Global Packaging Industry
2.5.1 Planned change in staff recruitment activity by company type
2.5.2 Planned change in staff recruitment activity by region
2.5.3 Planned change in staff recruitment activity by company turnover
3.1 Global Packaging Industry Full Survey Results
3.2 About Canadean