Global Food and Beverage Survey 2012-2013: Market Trends, Buyer Spend and Procurement Strategies in the Global Food and Beverage Industry
- Published: May 2012
- Region: Global
- Analysis of opinions drawn from leading food industry executives.
- Analysis of the changing business dynamics in the food industry.
- Analysis of the challenges faced by buyers and suppliers.
This report is the result of an extensive survey drawn from Canadean's exclusive panel of leading food industry executives. It analyzes the future business challenges in the food industry for 2012-13. This report gives you access to the category-level business challenges of leading purchase decision makers. The report also identifies future growth of buyers and suppliers. The report also provides access to information categorized by region, company type and size.
- The opinions and forward looking statements of 152 industry executives have been captured in our in-depth survey, of which 28% represent Director and C-level respondents.
- The research is based on primary survey research conducted by Canadean accessing its B2B panels comprised of senior purchase decision makers and leading supplier organizations.
- The geographical scope of the research is global – drawing on the activity and expectations of leading industry players across the Americas, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Africa and Middle East.
- In the report, buyers identify what suppliers need to do to maintain their business and the key actions being taken by industry players to overcome the leading business threats.
- The report provides qualitative analysis of the key industry threats and opportunities.
Reasons To Buy
- This report will help you to drive revenues by understanding future product investment areas and growth regions.
- This report will help you to better promote your business by aligning your capabilities and business practices with your customer's changing needs.
- This report will help you to secure stronger customer relationships by understanding the leading business concerns and changing strategies of industry buyers.
- This report will help you to uncover the business outlook, key challenges and opportunities identified by suppliers and buyers. SHOW LESS READ MORE >
1.1 What is this report about?
1.4 Profile of survey respondents
1.4.1 Profile of food manufacturers' industry survey respondents
1.4.2 Profile of food industry supplier respondents
2 Threats and Opportunities for the Global Food Manufacturers’ Industry
2.1 Global Food Manufacturers’ Industry: Leading Business Concerns for 2012–2013
2.1.1 Leading business concerns by food manufacturers
2.1.2 Leading business concerns by suppliers
2.1.3 Leading business concerns in 2011–2012 by region
2.1.4 Leading business concerns by company turnover
2.2 Global Food Manufacturing Industry: Key Supplier Actions to Secure Buyer Business
2.2.1 Actions to maintain and secure buyer business by food manufacturers
2.2.2 Actions to maintain and secure buyer business by region
2.2.3 Actions to maintain and secure buyer business by turnover
2.2.4 Actions to maintain and secure food manufacturers business by procurement budget
3.1 Global Food Industry Survey Results – Closed Questions
3.2 About Canadean