Global Food and Beverage Survey 2012-2013: Market Trends, Buyer Spend and Procurement Strategies in the Global Food and Beverage Industry
- Published: May 2012
- Region: Global
- Analysis of opinions drawn from leading beverage industry executives.
- Analysis of the changing business dynamics in the beverage industry.
- Analysis on key supplier actions to maintain and win buyer business in the beverage industry.
This report is the result of an extensive survey drawn from Canadean's exclusive panel of leading beverage industry executives. The report provides access to information on key supplier activities to maintain buyer business categorized by company type, company turnover, buyer and region.
- The opinions and forward looking statements of 144 industry executives have been captured in our in-depth survey, of which 29% represent Director and C-level respondents.
- The research is based on primary survey research conducted by Canadean accessing its B2B panels comprised of senior purchase decision makers and leading supplier organizations.
- The geographical scope of the research is global – drawing on the activity and expectations of leading industry players across the Americas, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Africa and Middle East.
- This report covers data and analysis on key supplier actions to maintain and win buyer business in the beverage industry.
Reasons To Buy
- This report will help you to understand key supplier actions to maintain and win buyer business in the beverage industry.
- This report will help you to better promote your business by aligning your capabilities and business practices with your customer's changing needs. SHOW LESS READ MORE >
1.1 What is this report about?
1.4 Profile of Survey Respondents
1.4.1 Profile of buyer respondents
1.4.2 Profile of supplier respondents
2 Global Beverage Manufacturing Industry: Key Supplier Actions to Secure Business
2.1 Actions to maintain and secure business by beverage manufacturers
2.2 Actions to maintain and secure buyer business by region
2.3 Actions to maintain and secure buyer business by turnover
2.4 Actions to maintain and secure buyer business by procurement budget
3.1 About Canadean