• SELECT SITE CURRENCY
Select a currency for use throughout the site
Susser Holdings Corporation: Retail Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Report
Canadean Ltd, July 2012, Pages: 36
Canadean's "Susser Holdings Corporation: Retail Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Report" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, business description, competitive benchmarking, SWOT analysis, key facts, information on products and services, key Employee biographies, details of locations and subsidiaries, plus information on key news events affecting the company.
Canadean's "Susser Holdings Corporation: Retail Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Report" is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Susser Holdings Corporation"
Canadean's "Susser Holdings Corporation: Retail Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Report" report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Canadean strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Susser Holdings Corporation" for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- Provides data on company financial performance and competitive benchmarking.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, prospects, key employees, locations and subsidiaries.
Reasons To Buy
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "Susser Holdings Corporation"
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors' businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Susser Holdings Corporation (Susser) operates convenience retail stores and wholesales fuel. It sells beverages, snacks, packaged foods, magazines, newspapers, motor fuel health and beauty aids and others. It offers numerous services including in-store restaurants, lottery tickets, ATM services, proprietary money orders, prepaid phone cards and wireless services and pay phones. Additionally, it offers restaurant services through Laredo Taco Company. As of May 2012, Susser operated more than 1,100 company-operated or contracted locations. It has more than 540 convenience stores in Texas, New Mexico and Oklahoma under the Stripes banner and operates 330 restaurants. Susser is headquartered in Texas, the US.
1 Business Analysis
1.1 Company Overview
1.2 Business Description
1.3 Major Products and Services
2 Analysis of Key Performance Indicators
2.1 Five Year Snapshot: Overview of Financial and Operational Performance Indicators
2.2 Key Financial Performance Indicators
2.2.1 Revenue and Operating Profit
2.2.2 Asset and Liabilities
2.2.3 Net Debt vs. Gearing Ratio
2.3 Competitive Benchmarking
2.3.1 Market Capitalization
2.3.4 Turnover – Inventory and Asset
3 Recent Developments
4 SWOT Analysis
4.1 SWOT Analysis - Overview
5 Company Statement
7 Key Employees
8 Key Employee Biographies
9 Locations and Subsidiaries
9.1 Head Office
9.2 Other Locations and Subsidiaries
10.2 Ratio Definitions