- Published: January 2012
- Region: Global
Italian Consumer Foodservice Survey 2011: Trends in Workplace Catering and Consumer Expenditure : Survey Snapshot
- Published: July 2012
- Region: Italy
- 34 pages
- Canadean Ltd
- This report is based on primary surveys conducted by Canadean accessing its B2C panels of foodservice consumers globally. The opinions and forward looking statements of 27,000+ consumers are captured in our survey.
- The geographical scope of the research is global – drawing on the activity and expectations of consumers across different foodservice channels in Italy.
- The report provides snapshots of availability of catering facilities and frequency of their usage across different workplace premises.
- The report also estimates the average expenditure on various food and drinks product categories across different workplace premises.
"Italian Consumer Foodservice Survey 2011: Trends in Workplace Catering and Consumer Expenditure : Survey Snapshot" analyzes the market penetration of various catering facilities and consumer usage patterns in Italy. It also identifies the average price points for the most consumed food and drinks categories available in different workplace premises in Italy. The report also provides definitive analysis of information categorized by consumers' age, gender and annual income.
The report features the opinions of consumers related to the following:
- Availability of food service facilities across different workplace premises in Italy.
- Frequency of food service facilities usage across different workplace premises in Italy.
- Average expenditure on major food and drinks product categories across different workplace premises in Italy.
Reasons To Buy
- Develop effective business strategies by analyzing the availability of foodservice facilities in different workplace premises in Italy.
- Better promote your business by aligning capabilities and business practices with consumer behavior across different age groups and gender.
- Benchmark your market understanding of consumer requirements across different income categories.
- Formulate effective sales and marketing strategies by identifying consumer expenditure on various food and drink product categories. SHOW LESS READ MORE >
1.1 What is this Report About?
1.2.2 Large scale, international, program of online consumer surveys
1.2.3 Nationally Representative results (age, gender)
1.2.4 Data analysis and report writing
2 Workplace Catering: Global Comparison
2.1 Availability of Foodservice Facilities
2.2 Frequency of Foodservice Facility Use
2.3 Expenditure by Food and Drink Categories
3 Workplace Catering: Italy
3.1 Availability of Foodservice Facilities
3.2 Frequency of Foodservice Facility Use
3.2.1 Frequency of use: type of foodservice facility
3.2.2 Frequency of foodservice facility use: workplace
3.2.3 Frequency of foodservice facility use: consumer demographics
3.3 Expenditure on Food and Drinks
3.3.1 Expenditure on food and drinks: category
3.3.2 Expenditure on food and drinks: workplace
3.3.3 Expenditure on food and drinks: consumer demographics
4.1 About Canadean