- Language: English
- Published: August 2008
- Region: Global, United Kingdom
GP Business - Essential Reading for Clinical Commissioners in the UK
- Published: December 2013
- Region: United Kingdom, Great Britain
- Campden Publishing
GP Business is the first journal specifically directly designed to address the business opportunities and challenges facing today's family doctor. Distributed quarterly to every general practice in the UK.
Through interviews, features and in-depth insight articles, GP Business covers policy, finance, consortia and commissioning to help GPs get the most out of their practice within the context of government changes to primary care.
The journal is endorsed by the Royal College of General Practitioners and the NHS Alliance who are leading the way in guiding GPs through the reforms.
Each issue contains:
- Features covering current issues surrounding generalists and practices.
- Interviews with NHS leaders such as Secretary of State Andrew Lansley.
- Insight - where policy is boiled down to a practice level to help GPs capitalise from QOF, QIPP and consortia.
GP Business is published on a Quarterly basis.