Applied Energetics, Inc.: Defense Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Report
- ID: 2207973
- July 2012
- 28 pages
- iCD Research
ICD Research's "Applied Energetics, Inc.: Defense Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Report" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, business description, SWOT analysis, key facts, mergers & acquisitions, information on products and services, key Employee biographies, details of locations and subsidiaries, plus information on key news events affecting the company.
ICD Research's "Applied Energetics, Inc.: Defense Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Report" is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Applied Energetics, Inc."
ICD Research's "Applied Energetics, Inc.: Defense Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Report" report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. ICD Research strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Applied Energetics, Inc." for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- Provides data on company financial performance.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, prospects, key employees, locations and subsidiaries.
Reasons To Buy
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "Applied Energetics, Inc."
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Applied Energetics, Inc. (Applied Energetics) is one of the leading companies in the development and manufacture of applied energy systems for military, commercial, and environmental applications. The company offers a comprehensive range of solutions to urgent military missions, including neutralizing improvised explosive devices (IEDs), and other high priority missions of the US and allied military forces. In addition, Applied Energetics develops and manufactures a range of specialized high-voltage and laser products for government and commercial customers. The various technologies offered by the company include laser technologies, high-voltage technologies, countering improvised explosive device (Counter-IED) technologies, laser guided energy (LGE) and laser induced plasma channel (LIPC). Applied Energetics is headquartered in Tucson, Arizona, the US. SHOW LESS READ MORE >
1 Business Analysis
1.1 Company Overview
1.2 Business Description
1.3 Major Products and Services
2 Analysis of Key Performance Indicators
2.1 Five Year Snapshot: Overview of Financial and Operational Performance Indicators
2.2 Key Financial Performance Indicators
2.2.1 Revenue and Operating Profit
2.2.2 Asset and Liabilities
2.2.3 Operational Efficiency
2.3 Key Competitors
3 Mergers & Acquisitions and Partnerships
3.1 M&A and Partnerships Strategy
4 SWOT Analysis
4.1 SWOT Analysis - Overview
5 Company Statement
7 Key Employees
8 Key Employee Biographies
9.2 Ratio Definitions