Islamic Finance Review is a quarterly magazine which is unique for its articluation of original ideas, clarification of complex ideas and promotion of leading figures in the Islamic Finance Industry.
Succinct and artistic without compromising on quality ISFIRE provides its readers with necessary information to understand the Islamic finance business sector better. It understands the importance of disseminating information to the various segments of the market and looks towards building this aspect of the business.
Sample Table of Contents
- Epistemology Of Finance: An Ideal Islamic Finance System, Dr. Abbas Mirakhor
- Learning From Our Heritage, Rizwan Rahman
- The Wisdom Of Oliver Agha
- Interview With Abdulrazzak M. Elkhraijy
- Oman Islamic Economic Forum: A Watershed Moment For The Sultanate
- Interview With Haitham Abdou
- Indexation Of Loans And Shari’A, Professor Humayon Dar
- Recipco And The Global Islamic Community, James Fierro
- Islamic Investment Funds: Performance And Where We Are Today, Rizwan Malik
- Measuring Efficiency Of Islamic Banks, Zaki Khateeb