- Language: English
- 272 Pages
- Published: February 2012
Analysis of the Brazilian Surfactants Market
- ID: 2209784
- August 2012
- Region: Brazil
- 74 Pages
- Frost & Sullivan
The surfactants market is in a mature stage in Brazil, despite presenting higher growth in certain applications like personal care and agrochemicals. For the last few years and through the present, the end-user market shows steady growth in the surfactants market and will throughout the forecast period. Personal care and household products are the main end-user sector regarding to the surfactants market, but it is also important to emphasize the mining and agrochemicals applications. These sectors have smaller participation in volume, but important presence in revenue. The main market competitors in Brazil are Oxiteno, Stepan, Deten, Clariant, BASF, and AkzoNobel.
Key Questions This Study Will Answer
- Is the market growing, how long will it continue to grow, and at what rate?
- Which is the impact of related industries, such as household and personal care?
- Are the existing competitors structured correctly to meet customer needs?
- Is this an industry or a market? Will these companies/products/services continue to exist or will they get acquired by other companies? Will the surfactants products become more specialized or commodities?
- Are the products/services offered today meeting customer needs, or is additional development needed?
Total Surfactants Market
- External Challenges: Drivers and Restraints
- Forecasts and Trends
- Market Share and Competitive Analysis
- Mega Trends and Industry Convergence Implications
Amphoteric Surfactants Segment Breakdown
Anionic Surfactants Segment Breakdown
Cationic Surfactants Segment Breakdown
Nonionic Surfactants Segment Breakdown
The Last Word