• SELECT SITE CURRENCY
Select a currency for use throughout the site
The Oliver Wight Class A Checklist for Business Excellence. 6th Edition. The Oliver Wight Companies
John Wiley and Sons Ltd, July 2005, Pages: 240
The Oliver Wight Class A Checklist for Business Excellence
The leading business improvement specialists who educate, coach and mentor people to lead and sustain change on the journey to business excellence and outstanding business performance
- Managing the Strategic Planning Process
- Managing and Leading People
- Driving Business Improvement
- Integrated Business Management
- Managing Products and Services
- Managing Demand
- Managing the Supply Chain
- Managing Internal Supply
- Managing External Sourcing
How to use the Checklist.
1. Managing the Strategic Planning Process.
2. Managing and Leading People.
3. Driving Business Improvement.
4. Integrated Business Management (Sales & Operations Planning).
5. Managing Products and Services.
6. Managing Demand.
7. Managing the Supply Chain.
8. Managing Internal Supply.
9. Managing External Sourcing.
Oliver Wight Biography.
OLIVER WIGHT INTERNATIONAL, INC., founded in 1969, is an international education and consulting company for professionals in business.