- Language: English
- Published: October 2013
- Region: Ireland
Navy Expenditure in Chile to 2016: Market Brief
- ID: 2218669
- August 2012
- Region: Chile
- 13 pages
- iCD Research
ICD Research's "Navy Expenditure in Chile to 2016: Market Brief" provides a top-level, category specific view of the market value of Navy expenditure in Chile.
ICD Research's "Navy Expenditure in Chile to 2016: Market Brief", provides a top-level, quantitative view of historic and forecast expenditure of Navy sector in Chile. The information in this brief draws upon ICD Research's in-depth, primary research and proprietary databases to provide you with robust, category specific data. It is an essential resource for professionals active across the industry value chain and for new players considering entry into the market.
- Features key historical figures for Navy expenditure in Chile.
- Forecast statistics for Navy expenditure in Chile to 2016.
- Historic and forecast value of key segments in Chile defense industry.
Reasons To Buy
- Identify the market trends in Chile by analyzing the historic and forecast Navy expenditure data.
- Use the industry sizing data to understand the current market position and the forecasts to discover where the Navy expenditure in Chile is headed.
1.1 What is this Report About?
1.3 Summary Methodology
2 Navy Expenditure in Chile: Market Size and Forecast
2.1 Historic Market Size 2007-2011
2.2 Forecast Market Size 2011-2016
3 Defense Expenditure in Chile: Historic and Forecast Segmentation
3.1 Historic Segmentation 2007-2011
3.2 Forecast Segmentation 2011-2016
4.2 Contact us
4.3 About ICD Research