• SELECT SITE CURRENCY
Select a currency for use throughout the site
Homeland Security Expenditure in Sri Lanka to 2016: Market Review
iCD Research, August 2012, Pages: 15
ICD Research's "Homeland Security Expenditure in Sri Lanka to 2016: Market Review" provides historic and forecast market sizing and budget allocation, and a top-level analysis of the market.
ICD Research's "Homeland Security Expenditure in Sri Lanka to 2016: Market Review" provides a quantitative view of historic and forecast market sizing and budget allocation, and a top-level analysis of the market. The information in this Market Review draws upon ICD Research's in-depth, primary research and proprietary databases to provide you with robust data. It is an essential resource for professionals active across the industry value chain and for new players considering entry into the market.
- Features key historical data on the homeland security market in Sri Lanka.
- Provides key forecast statistics on the overall homeland security market to 2016.
Reasons To Buy
- Understand the Sri Lanka homeland security market using ICD Research's market analysis.
- Identify industry trends in Sri Lanka by analyzing the historical industry data.
- Use the market sizing and budget allocation data to understand the current landscape and forecasts to discover the future direction of the homeland security market in Sri Lanka.
- Formulate crucial business strategies and make the right investment decisions using ICD Research's forecast figures.
1.1 What is this Report About?
1.3 Summary Methodology
2 Homeland Security Market Size and Forecast
2.1 Homeland security budget projected to decline during the forecast period
2.2 Internal security threats are expected to drive Sri Lankan homeland security expenditure
2.3 The country is considered at 'high risk of terrorist attack
2.4 Sri Lanka experienced high terrorist activity during the review period
3.2 Contact us
3.3 About ICD Research