ICD Research's "Homeland Security Expenditure in Ireland to 2016: Market Review" provides historic and forecast market sizing and budget allocation, and a top-level analysis of the market.
ICD Research's "Homeland Security Expenditure in Ireland to 2016: Market Review" provides a quantitative view of historic and forecast market sizing and budget allocation, and a top-level analysis of the market. The information in this Market Review draws upon ICD Research's in-depth, primary research and proprietary databases to provide you with robust data. It is an essential resource for professionals active across the industry value chain and for new players considering entry into the market.
- Features key historical data on the homeland security market in Ireland.
- Provides key forecast statistics on the overall homeland security market to 2016.
Reasons To Buy
- Understand the Ireland homeland security market using ICD Research's market analysis.
- Identify industry trends in Ireland by analyzing the historical industry data.
- Use the market sizing and budget allocation data to understand the current landscape and forecasts to discover the future direction of the homeland security market in Ireland.
- Formulate crucial business strategies and make the right investment decisions using ICD Research's forecast figures.
1.1 What is this Report About?
1.3 Summary Methodology
2 HLS Market Size and Forecast
2.1 HLS budget projected to decline in the forecast period
2.2 Cybercrime, drug trafficking and organized crime to drive HLS market
2.3 Ireland considered at 'moderate risk' of terrorist attack
2.4 Ireland experienced low levels of terrorist activity during the review period
3.2 Contact us
3.3 About ICD Research