Air Products and Chemicals, Inc. - Strategy and SWOT Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers the company’s structure, operation, SWOT analysis, product and service offerings and corporate actions, providing a 360° view of the company.
- Detailed information on Air Products and Chemicals, Inc. required for business and competitor intelligence needs
- A study of the major internal and external factors affecting Air Products and Chemicals, Inc. in the form of a SWOT analysis
- An in-depth view of the business model of Air Products and Chemicals, Inc. including a breakdown and examination of key business segments
- Intelligence on Air Products and Chemicals, Inc.’s mergers and acquisitions (M&A), strategic partnerships and alliances, capital raising, private equity transactions, and financial and legal advisors
- News about Air Products and Chemicals, Inc., such as business expansion, restructuring, and contract wins
- Large number of easy-to-grasp charts and graphs that present important data and key trends
Air Products and Chemicals (APD or 'the company') is engaged in the production of chemicals, industrial gases and related equipment for healthcare, technology, energy, and industrial markets. The company operates in Americas, Europe, and Asia. It is headquartered in Allentown, Pennsylvania, and employed 21,200 people as of September 30, 2014. The company recorded revenues of $10,439 million during the financial year ended September 2014 (FY2014), an increase of 2.5% over FY2013. The operating profit of the company was $1,328.2 million in FY2014, as compared with an operating profit of $1,324.4 million in FY2013. The net profit of the company was $991.7 million in FY2014, a decrease of 0.3% compared with FY2013.
Reasons to Purchase:
- Gain understanding of Air Products and Chemicals, Inc. and the factors that influence its strategies
- Track strategic initiatives of the company and latest corporate news and actions
- Assess Air Products and Chemicals, Inc. as a prospective partner, vendor or supplier
- Support sales activities by understanding your customers' businesses better
- Stay up to date on Air Products and Chemicals, Inc.’s business structure, strategy and prospects SHOW LESS READ MORE >