- Language: English
- Published: May 2013
- Region: Greece
Vivartia Holdings SA.: Consumer Packaged Goods - Company Profile and SWOT Report
- ID: 2220995
- June 2013
- 14 pages
- Canadean Ltd
"Vivartia Holdings SA.: Consumer Packaged Goods - Company Profile & SWOT Report" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, key employees as well as company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Vivartia Holdings SA."
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Canadean strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Vivartia Holdings SA." for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
Reasons To Buy
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "Vivartia Holdings SA."
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Vivartia Holding S.A. (Vivartia) is a food processing company based in Greece. The company primarily offers dairy products, frozen foods, and bakery and confectionery products in Greece and rest of Europe. Vivartia's product portfolio comprises milk, cheese, yogurt, fruit juices, general frozen foods, readymade meals, pastries, snacks and croissants among others. These products are marketed under various brands such as Delta, Milko, Life, Barba Stathis and Chrisi Zymi, among others. Vivartia also operates restaurant and cake shop-cafe chains under the brands of Goody's, Flocafe, Everest, La Pasteria, Papagalino patisseries, Olympus Plaza, the Kuzina. The company also offers catering services. The company operates as a subsidiary of Marfin Investment Group. Vivartia is headquartered in Athens, Greece. SHOW LESS READ MORE >
1 Business Analysis
1.1 Company Overview
1.2 Business Description
1.3 Major Products and Services
2 SWOT Analysis
2.1 SWOT Analysis - Overview
3 Company Statement
5 Key Employees
6 Locations and Subsidiaries
6.1 Head Office
6.2 Other Locations and Subsidiaries
Vivartia Holdings SA.