- Published: November 2011
- Region: Global
Hawk Corporation: Defense Company Profile and SWOT Report
- Published: August 2012
- Region: Global
- 10 pages
- iCD Research
ICD Research's "Hawk Corporation: Defense Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, business description, SWOT analysis, Key Employees, key facts, information on products and services, details of plus information on key news events affecting the company.
ICD Research's "Hawk Corporation: Defense Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Hawk Corporation"
ICD Research's "Hawk Corporation: Defense Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. ICD Research strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Hawk Corporation" for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, prospects, key employees.
Reasons To Buy
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "Hawk Corporation"
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Hawk Corporation (Hawk) manufactures friction products for aircraft, industrial, agricultural and performance applications. The company also designs, manufactures and markets friction products. Its friction product portfolio included parts for clutches, brakes and transmissions used in construction and mining vehicles, trucks, agricultural vehicles, motorcycles and race cars, and brake parts for landing systems used in general and commercial aviation. The friction products are mainly designed from designs of composite materials and metal powders, and proprietary formulations. It also manufactured fuel cell components. The company was acquired by Carlisle Companies Inc and merged into its Industrial Brake and Friction (CIBF) business. Hawk is headquartered in Cleveland, Ohio, the US. SHOW LESS READ MORE >
1 Business Analysis
1.1 Company Overview
1.2 Business Description
1.3 Major Products and Services
2 SWOT Analysis
2.1 SWOT Analysis - Overview
4 Key Employees