• SELECT SITE CURRENCY
Select a currency for use throughout the site
Cessna Aircraft Company: Defense Company Profile and SWOT Report
iCD Research, August 2012, Pages: 15
ICD Research's "Cessna Aircraft Company: Defense Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, business description, SWOT analysis, Key Employees, key facts, information on products and services, key Employee biographies, details of locations and subsidiaries, plus information on key news events affecting the company.
ICD Research's "Cessna Aircraft Company: Defense Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Cessna Aircraft Company"
ICD Research's "Cessna Aircraft Company: Defense Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. ICD Research strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Cessna Aircraft Company" for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, prospects, key employees, locations and subsidiaries.
Reasons To Buy
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "Cessna Aircraft Company"
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Cessna Aircraft Company (Cessna Aircraft) is a jet manufacturing company. The company designs and manufactures medium size and light business jets. It also manufactures single engine aircraft and utility turboprops. Its aircraft are designed according to the customer requirements for aerial photography, air ambulance, executive travel, surveillance and patrol. The company markets its products worldwide through its own sales team and through a network of sales representatives. Its private jet fleet operates in the US, Central America, Canada, Mexico, the Caribbean and Bermuda. It operates as a wholly-owned subsidiary of Textron, Inc. Cessna Aircraft is headquartered in Wichita, Kansas, the US.
1 Business Analysis
1.1 Company Overview
1.2 Business Description
1.3 Major Products and Services
2 Recent Developments
3 SWOT Analysis
3.1 SWOT Analysis - Overview
5 Key Employees
6 Key Employee Biographies
7 Locations and Subsidiaries
7.1 Head Office
7.2 Other Locations and Subsidiaries
Cessna Aircraft Company