- Language: English
- 1091 Pages
- Published: October 2012
- Region: Global
GeoEye Inc.: Defense Company Profile, SWOT and Financial Report
- Published: August 2012
- Region: Global
- 34 pages
- iCD Research
ICD Research's "GeoEye Inc.: Defense Company Profile, SWOT and Financial Report" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, business description, competitive benchmarking, SWOT analysis, Key Employees, key facts, information on products and services, key Employee biographies, details of locations and subsidiaries, plus information on key news events affecting the company.
ICD Research's "GeoEye Inc.: Defense Company Profile, SWOT and Financial Report" is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "GeoEye Inc."
ICD Research's "GeoEye Inc.: Defense Company Profile, SWOT and Financial Report" report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. ICD Research strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "GeoEye Inc." for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- Provides data on company financial performance and competitive benchmarking.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, prospects, key employees, locations and subsidiaries.
Reasons To Buy
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "GeoEye Inc."
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
GeoEye Inc. (GeoEye) provides high resolution earth imagery and associated products and services. The company offers satellite and aerial imagery, imagery processing and production services and information services. These services are offered through its two Earth imaging satellites GeoEye-1 and IKONOS, and three airplanes equipped with high-resolution imagery collection capabilities. GeoEye provides its services to national defense and intelligence agencies, environmental groups, energy exploration companies, governments, along with technology companies. The company has one of the largest color digital satellite imagery libraries in the world containing more than 614 million sq. km. imagery of the Earth. GeoEye is headquartered in Dulles, Virginia, the US. SHOW LESS READ MORE >
1 Business Analysis
1.1 Company Overview
1.2 Business Description
1.3 Major Products and Services
2 Analysis of Key Performance Indicators
2.1 Five Year Snapshot: Overview of Financial and Operational Performance Indicators
2.2 Key Financial Performance Indicators
2.2.1 Revenue and Operating Profit
2.2.2 Net Debt vs. Gearing Ratio
2.3 Competitive Benchmarking
2.3.1 Market Capitalization
3 Recent Developments
4 SWOT Analysis
4.1 SWOT Analysis - Overview
5 Company Statement
7 Key Employees
8 Key Employee Biographies
9 Locations and Subsidiaries
9.1 Head Office
9.2 Other Locations and Subsidiaries
10.2 Ratio Definitions