• SELECT SITE CURRENCY
Select a currency for use throughout the site
Ducommun Incorporated: Defense Company Profile, SWOT and Financial Report
iCD Research, August 2012, Pages: 32
ICD Research's "Ducommun Incorporated: Defense Company Profile, SWOT and Financial Report" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, business description, competitive benchmarking, SWOT analysis, Key Employees, key facts, information on products and services, key Employee biographies, details of locations and subsidiaries, plus information on key news events affecting the company.
ICD Research's "Ducommun Incorporated: Defense Company Profile, SWOT and Financial Report" is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Ducommun Incorporated"
ICD Research's "Ducommun Incorporated: Defense Company Profile, SWOT and Financial Report" report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. ICD Research strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Ducommun Incorporated" for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- Provides data on company financial performance and competitive benchmarking.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, prospects, key employees, locations and subsidiaries.
Reasons To Buy
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "Ducommun Incorporated"
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Ducommun Incorporated (Ducommun) is a manufacturer of components and subassemblies for the aerospace and defense industries. The company primarily designs, engineers and manufactures electronics, electromechanical systems and components, mission-critical aerostructure and critical components. It manufactures components for commercial and military aircraft, missiles, satellites and space launch vehicles. In addition, Ducommun provides engineering, technical and program management services principally for the aerospace and military markets. Its key commercial aircraft programs include the Airbus Industries A330 and A340 aircraft, the Boeing 737NG, 747, 767, 777 and 787, the Embraer 145 and 170/190, and Bombardier business and regional jets. The company's key military programs include the Lockheed Martin F-16 and F-22 aircraft, and the Boeing C-17, F-15 and F-18. The company has operations in the US, Mexico and Thailand. Ducommun is headquartered in Carson, California, the US.
1 Business Analysis
1.1 Company Overview
1.2 Business Description
1.3 Major Products and Services
2 Analysis of Key Performance Indicators
2.1 Five Year Snapshot: Overview of Financial and Operational Performance Indicators
2.2 Key Financial Performance Indicators
2.2.1 Revenue and Operating Profit
2.2.2 Asset and Liabilities
2.2.3 Operational Efficiency
2.3 Competitive Benchmarking
2.3.2 Turnover - Inventory and Asset
3 SWOT Analysis
3.1 SWOT Analysis - Overview
4 Company Statement
6 Key Employees
7 Key Employee Biographies
8 Locations and Subsidiaries
8.1 Head Office
8.2 Other Locations and Subsidiaries
9.2 Ratio Definitions