- Language: English
- 1539 Pages
- Published: March 2012
- Region: Global
Environmental Systems Research Institute, Inc.: Defense Company Profile and SWOT Report
- Published: August 2012
- Region: Global
- 13 pages
- iCD Research
ICD Research's "Environmental Systems Research Institute, Inc.: Defense Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, business description, SWOT analysis, Key Employees, key facts, information on products and services, details of locations and subsidiaries, plus information on key news events affecting the company.
ICD Research's "Environmental Systems Research Institute, Inc.: Defense Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Environmental Systems Research Institute, Inc."
ICD Research's "Environmental Systems Research Institute, Inc.: Defense Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. ICD Research strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Environmental Systems Research Institute, Inc." for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, prospects, key employees, locations and subsidiaries.
Reasons To Buy
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "Environmental Systems Research Institute, Inc."
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Environmental Systems Research Institute, Inc. (Esri) is a leading provider of geographic information systems (GIS) software tools and methodologies. GIS software tools are used to analyze and manage the geographic information and make better decisions. These tools are also used to create and label digital maps, publish maps on the Internet, and build related databases. It also offers professional, managed, and disaster response and assistance services to government and private organizations. Esri serves government, forestry, oil and gas, and transportation customers. The company operates through a network of 10 regional offices in the US, and more than 80 distributors across South America, Europe, Asia and Africa. Esri is headquartered in California, the US. SHOW LESS READ MORE >
1 Business Analysis
1.1 Company Overview
1.2 Business Description
1.3 Major Products and Services
2 SWOT Analysis
2.1 SWOT Analysis - Overview
4 Key Employees
5 Locations and Subsidiaries
5.1 Head Office
5.2 Other Locations and Subsidiaries
Environmental Systems Research Institute, Inc.