- Language: English
- 58 Pages
- Published: December 2013
- Region: Global
mobileYouth Briefing - Do mobile operators need an MVNO or sub brand to target the youth market?
- Published: January 2013
- Region: Global
- 17 Pages
There are more than 800 MVNOs and more than 200 mobile sub-brands around the world - most of them targeting young customers with niche products and offerings. But do mobile operators need MVNOs and sub-brands for the youth market? To answer that we need to explore what do young people want from mobile operators.
This briefing answers the following key questions on youth focused MVNOs and sub-brands:
1. What is the state of the global MVNO and youth sub-brand market?
2. What youth behavior myths lead operators to setup MVNOs and sub-brands?
3.What should mobile operators focus on to win the youth market?
2. Licensing and Copyrights
3. In this briefing
4. Executive summary
5. Section 1. What is the state of the global MVNO and youth sub-brand market?
6. More than 1000 MVNOs and sub-brands in the world
7. MVNOs account for 3% of global subscribers
8. Section 2. What youth behavior myths lead operators to setup MVNOs and sub-brands?
9. Global MVNO and sub-brand trend is driven by 3 key youth behavior myths
10. Case Study Tracfone: Keeping it simple for customers to own and use a mobile phone
11. Case Study Ting Mobile: Giving customers control by providing transparent pricing & billing service
12. Case Study FreedomPop : A data only MVNO provides innovative products that reduce risk of isolation
13. Section 3.What should mobile operators focus on to win the youth market?
14. Youth are most influenced by peer recommendation, not advertising
15. Good experience with the brand leads to recommendation from young customers
16. Good experience with mobile operators depends on quality of customer care and service
17. Need more insights and data?