- Language: English
- Published: July 2013
Power Financial Corporation (PWF) : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis
- ID: 2224930
- August 2013
- 34 pages
- World Market Intelligence
'Power Financial Corporation (PWF) : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis' contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, business description, financial ratios, SWOT analysis, key competitors, key facts, key employees, locations and subsidiaries as well as information on products and services.
This SWOT analysis and company profile is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to gain a better understanding of the company's business.
'Power Financial Corporation (PWF) : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis' report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format.
A standardized research methodology is followed to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about 'Power Financial Corporation' for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- Provides analysis on financial ratios along with a key competitors section.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees.
Reasons To Buy
- Quickly enhance your understanding of the company.
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Obtain yearly profitability figures.
Power Financial Company (Power Financial) is a Canadian international management and holding company. The company's holding companies (directly or indirectly) provide financial services such as life, disability and critical illness insurance for individuals, fund management, investment, and advisory services in Canada, the US and Europe. It also has substantial holdings in a diversified industrial group based in Europe. The company is involved in the business of major energy, water, waste services, specialty minerals, cement and building materials, and spirits and wine companies based in Europe subsidiary. The company provides its services through subsidiaries including Great-West Lifeco Inc., The Great West Life insurance company and Putnam investment, LLC. The company is headquartered in Quebec, Canada. SHOW LESS READ MORE >
Table of Contents
1 Business Analysis
1.1 Company Overview
1.2 Business Description
1.3 Major Products and Services
2 Analysis of Key Performance Indicators
2.1 Five Year Snapshot: Overview of Financial and Operational Performance Indicators
2.2 Key Financial Performance Indicators
2.2.1 Total Revenues and Operating Profit
2.2.2 Total Premiums Earned
2.2.3 Asset and Liabilities
2.2.4 Gearing Ratio
2.3 Key Competitors
3 Recent Developments
4 SWOT Analysis
4.1 SWOT Analysis - Overview
5 Company Statement
7 Key Employees
8 Key Employee Biographies
9 Locations and Subsidiaries
9.1 Head Office
9.2 Other Locations and Subsidiaries
10.2 Ratio Definitions
List of Tables
Table 1: Major Products and Services
Table 2: Key Ratios - Annual
Table 3: Key Ratios - Interim
Table 4: Key Capital Market Indicators
Table 5: History
Table 6: Key Employees
Table 7: Key Employee Biographies
Table 8: Subsidiaries
Table 9: Locations
List of Figures
Figure 1: Total Revenues and Operating Profit
Figure 2: Total Premiums Earned
Figure 3: Financial Position
Figure 4: Gearing Ratio
Figure 5: Valuation