• SELECT SITE CURRENCY
Select a currency for use throughout the site
Project Finance Yearbook 2012/13
Euromoney Trading Ltd, September 2012
The Project Finance Yearbook has been illustrating trends within the market through authoritative editorial and comment for the past 20+ years. Specialist chapters covering innovative aspects of project finance, in the form of case studies and country/regional reviews are all written by leading players from the PF industry. The accompanying directory of specialists in PF is recognised as one of the leading sources for contacts within the industry and lists over 1300 companies (approximately 2,400 personnel contacts).
Each new edition of the Project Finance Yearbook complements those previous, combining to create a reference library of experience in international project finance.
- Over 1300 entries and over 2,400 contacts
- PFY enables the reader to experience project finance in the field - forum of knowledge for the project finance practitioner - including innovative project finance modelling, case studies of recent ground-breaking projects, advice on managing both country and project risk, legal and contractual problems and how they were solved. Case studies often follow a project from conception to close and includes areas such as organising debt and equity, underwriting of risk, feasibility studies; drafting of design & construction contracts, and operation & management contracts; close of financing issues etc. Reader can learn from the experiences of the authors in all areas of project finance technique and management.
Project finance may increase as countries tackle their infrastructure needs
Mobilising project finance in frontier markets
The name is Bond. Project bond
Selecting the right depositary bank and collateral agent/trustee for your deal
Solar energy finance opportunities in key emerging markets
PPP bonds in Canada and beyond
It can be easy to be green
A problem of plenty: Grain storage lessons from India’s breadbasket
Project finance: Challenging times
Project financing in Thailand
Project finance in Brazil
Airport privatisation and the new trend in PFI projects in Japan
The Project Finance Directory
- Anderson Mori & Tomotsune
- Barbosa, Müssnich & Aragão
- Caixa – Banco de Investimento, S.A.
- Chandler & Thong-ek Law Offices Limited
- IFC Advisory Services in Public-Private Partnerships
- Multilateral Investment Guarantee Agency
- RBC Capital Markets
- Standard & Poor’s
- Union Bank, N.A.
- Wilmington Trust