The Financial Services Marketing Handbook. Tactics and Techniques That Produce Results. 2nd Edition. Bloomberg Financial
- Language: English
- 208 Pages
- Published: March 2012
- Region: Global
How is your competition communicating with new customers/members and making that crucial second sale?
Informa Research Services has just completed the 2012 Customer Contact Strategies Study. This exciting new study of 20 top financial institutions nationwide, has catalogued all of the collateral marketing material (email, mail, and online communication) sent to customers within the six month period following the opening of a new account. Identify innovative ideas for cross selling the next service, disclosure and notice delivery, behavior incentives through marketing, and multi-channel communications strategies. You need this information to be competitive, establish strong relationships, and to cross-sell your products!
It is crucial that you know how your competition is onboarding, what they're offering new customers/members, and how they're communicating with customers/members to deepen relationships.
The 2012 Customer Contact Strategies Study will include details on:
- Welcome letters
- Next product introductions
- Strategies to push sticky services
- Agreement notices/disclosures
- Creative use of multi-channels
- Analysis of communication strategies for new customers/members
Are you presenting your marketing in the most effective way? See what top financial institutions are doing. See their designs, graphics, strategies, marketing language, and more!
The 2012 Customer Contact Strategies Study will help you:
- Get innovative ideas for better customer communication
- Plan for disclosure and fee notice mailings
- Execute better onboarding and relationship building promotions SHOW LESS READ MORE >