• SELECT SITE CURRENCY
Select a currency for use throughout the site
2012 Comprehensive Overdraft Study
Informa Research, August 2012
Do you know everything you should about overdraft? Fees and features? Sales and promotion strategies? Consumer experience and compliance issues?
Informa Research Services is conducting an exciting new survey and mystery shop study of the top 20 financial institutions nationwide. The 2012 Comprehensive Overdraft Study is multi-faceted, examining overdraft fees and policies, while at the same time capturing sales practices and potential compliance issues using our nationwide network of mystery shoppers. You need this information to not only be competitive with your overdraft products and promotions, but to also ensure there are no compliance issues with your sales practices discovered during our mystery shops!
It is crucial that you know what your competition is offering and what your branch staff is doing.
The 2012 Comprehensive Overdraft Study will include details on:
- Overdraft fees
- Overdraft courtesy policies
- Courtesy limits/reduced overdraft fees for small transactions
- Overdraft alerts
- Posting order
- Products that offer overdraft waivers
- Unique overdraft strategies (grace periods, one-time daily charge, etc.)
- Recent consumer overdraft letters
- 160 branch mystery shops will be conducted using 80 matched-pair shoppers
- (4 matched-pair shops x 20 institutions) to analyze:
- - Account opening process
- - Overdraft sales strategies
- - Protected and non-protected class matched-pair mystery shops
- - Follow-up marketing, all materials provided within 30 days
- Summary level data on the top 20 institutions concerning compliance with sales and disclosure regulations
A sample for this product is available. Please Login/Register to download this sample.