- Language: English
- 121 Pages
- Published: August 2012
- Region: Global, United States
Bank of America Merrill Lynch (BAC): Company Profile and SWOT Analysis
- ID: 2229039
- October 2013
- Region: America, United States
- 21 Pages
- WealthInsight Ltd
'Bank of America Merrill Lynch (BAC): Company Profile and SWOT Analysis' contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, business description, SWOT analysis, key competitors, key facts, key employees, locations and subsidiaries as well as information on products and services.
This SWOT analysis and company profile is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to gain a better understanding of the company's business. The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. It strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about 'Bank of America Merrill Lynch' for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees.
Reasons To Buy
- Quickly enhance your understanding of the company.
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Bank of America Merrill Lynch is the private banking and wealth management business of Bank of America Corporation, based in the US. Bank of America Merrill Lynch is represented through bank of America's Global Wealth & Investment Management business division, which comprises Merrill Lynch Global Wealth Management (MLGWM), U.S. Trust Bank of America Private Wealth Management, and Retirement Services. MLGWM offers wealth management and planning services, traditional and alternative investment services. The U.S. Trust division offers wealth management services to high-net-worth (HNWIs have a net worth of US$1 million or more, excluding their primary residence) and ultra-high-net-worth individuals (UHNWIs have a net worth of US$30 million or more, excluding their primary residence) and family offices with assets worth more than $5 million.
At the end of June 2013, assets under management (AuM) for the bank stood at US$667 billion, reflecting the decline due to divestment of the international operations of Merrill Lynch. The bank had historical AuM figure of US$698.1 billion as on December 31, 2012, which stood at US$635.6 billion as on December 31, 2011 and US$643.3 billion as on December 31, 2010. Bank of America Merrill Lynch has a presence across 45 countries in the world. It is headquartered in Charlotte, North Carolina, US. SHOW LESS READ MORE >
1 Business Analysis
1.1 Company Overview
1.2 Business Description
1.3 Major Products and Services
2 Recent Developments
3 SWOT Analysis
3.1 SWOT Analysis - Overview
4 Company Statement
6 Key Employees
7 Key Employee Biographies
8 Locations and Subsidiaries
8.1 Head Office
8.2 Other Locations and Subsidiaries
List of Tables
Table 1: Major Products and Services
Table 2: History
Table 3: Key Employees
Table 4: Key Employee Biographies
Table 5: Subsidiaries
Table 6: Locations
- Bank of America Merrill Lynch