Pfizer Inc - Pharmatrack
- ID: 223287
- August 2004
- 22 pages
- Scope eKnowledge Center Pvt Ltd
PharmaTrack is a compendium of 500 profiles of healthcare & life sciences companies. The coverage is dominated by mid-cap companies, particularly those that don’t have adequate analyst coverage, making it a high-in-demand, value added research product.This report profiles Pfizer Inc.
Each PharmaTrack Profile is packed with crucial data & information and in-depth analysis. The profile elaborates on the company’s business structure and operations, products and services. It extensively discusses the company’s financial performance and strategic imperatives from an investor’s perspective and provides a reliable outlook for the future.
Scope of the Report
- Provides key company data and analysis to industry players, which is vital to enhance business and competitor intelligence and facilitate decision making
- Analyzes the industry and the segment to which the company belongs in a concise manner.
- Compares the company vis-à-vis its peers in a detailed manner
- Discusses also the current industry status and the significant trends that influence the industry
- Tracks key initiatives of the company in the recent period across strategic areas of focus
- Analyzes the Strengths & Weaknesses of the company (SWOT Analysis)
- Analyzes the financial performance of the company for the most recently ended quarter and financial year across businesses, product/service categories and revenue streams
- Scope’s comment on the company’s outlook for the forthcoming period – strategic and financial
- Supplementary information such the key industry players, overall industry financial and market performance, company’s board members and senior management team, company and business overview, list of products and services, and stock movements for annual and three-year periods.
SHOW LESS READ MORE >
- Company Brief
- Key Highlights
Stock Data – Last 3 Years To Date
Stock Data – Last 52 Weeks
- Industry Overview
- Industry Performance Analysis
- Industry Trends
Competition From Generics
Drug Pull Outs
Growing Managed Care Organizations
New Product Developments
Blockbuster Sales Growth – How Long?
- Company Overview
- Major Operations
- Key Partnerships
Market Position – Comparison With Industry Peers
- Strategic Overview
Strong R&D Focus
Divestment Of Non-Core Businesses
- Financial Performance
First Quarter Delivers Strong Results…
Recent Full –Year Performance
- Risk Factors