- Language: English
- 11 Pages
- Published: October 2012
- Region: China
Glyphosate China Monthly Report 1208
- Published: August 2012
- Region: China
- 15 Pages
- CCM International Limited
The total export volume and value of glyphosate A.I. in H1 2012 has increased by 30.97% and 29.15 % respectively over H1 2011. Industrial concentration of Chinese glyphosate has increased further in H1 2012. The proportion of export volume and value of glyphosate A. I. produced by China's top five glyphosate producers, namely Zhejiang Jinfanda, Zhejiang Wynca, Nantong Jiangshan, Sichuan Fuhua and Jiangsu Yangnong, has increased to 64% and 70% respectively in H1 2012, up 8% and 13% over the corresponding period of 2011.
China has won a series of anti-dumping cases regarding glyphosate, which has shown the consolidated competitiveness of China's glyphosate in overseas market and will encourage Chinese manufacturers' business extension there. The Court of Justice of EU rejected the anti-dumping appeal against Zhejiang Wynca's glyphosate accused by European Commission on 19 July, 2012, and Australian Customs and Border Protection Service terminated the anti-dumping investigation of glyphosate formulations produced by China's glyphosate producers on 2 Aug., 2012.
The supply of glyphosate is still tight, and some transaction price of glyphosate technical has broken through USD4,716/t. Will the price of glyphosate technical continue to rise? Will there be other obstacles for the sale of China's glyphosate in the huge glyphosate market of EU? Will the termination of anti-dumping investigation by Australia enhance further the sale of glyphosate from China?
- Zhejiang Wynca has finally won glyphosate anti-dumping lawsuit in EU since 2000, indicating that the obstacle of anti-dumping duty on glyphosate has been removed.
- Anhui Huaxing will receive a cash investment of USD308.99 million from new shareholders, which will be used for two projects, namely the project of 300,000t/a ionic membrane caustic soda and project of distribution center of Anhui Linearfull, repayment of bank loan and supplement liquidity.
- Nantong Jiangshan has achieved operating profit of USD0.61 million in H1 2012, which was the highest one in the past three years, due to the enhancement of profitability in glyphosate business.
- Australia has terminated the anti-dumping investigation against China's glyphosate formulations, which will promote further China's glyphosate formulation export.
- Hot money boosted China's glyphosate price in the past few months of 2012, which may continue to increase the price of China's glyphosate in the coming months.
- China's 18 public patent applications related to glyphosate in H1 2012 are overviewed.
- Industrial concentration of Chinese glyphosate increases further in H1 2012, and China's top five glyphosate producers' proportion of export volume and value of glyphosate A. I. has increased to 64% and 70% respectively in H1 2012, up 8% and 13% H1 2011.
- Glyphosate price surges in August 2012, resulting from the tight supply, promotion of hot money and
producers' blind pricing strategy.
- The total export volume and value of glyphosate A. I. in H1 2012 has increased by 30.97% and 29.15%
respectively over that in H1 2011.
- Glyphosate export volume in June 2012 increases by 17.6% MoM, but the price remains stable. SHOW LESS READ MORE >
- Zhejiang Wynca finally wins glyphosate anti-dumping lawsuit in EU
- Anhui Huaxing to receive a cash investment of USD308.99 million
- Nantong Jiangshan turns loss into gain in H1 2012
- Termination of Australia's anti-dumping investigation to promote China's glyphosate formulation export
- Hot money boosts China's glyphosate price
- Overview of China's public patent application related to glyphosate in H1 2012
- Industrial concentration of Chinese glyphosate increases further in H1 2012
- Glyphosate price surges in August 2012
- Overview of glyphosate products export in H1 2012
- Glyphosate technical export volume in June 2012 increases by 17.6% MoM
- Zhejiang Wynca
- Nantong Jiangshan
- Anhui Huaxing
- Sichaun Fuhua
- Jiangsu Yangnong
- Zhejiang Jinfanda