• SELECT SITE CURRENCY
Select a currency for use throughout the site
Fungicides China News 1208
CCM International Limited, August 2012, Pages: 179
According to National Bureau of Statistics of China (NBS), China's output of pesticide technical witnessed a growth of 21.7% year on year in the first half of 2012, hitting around 1.72 million tonnes. It is worth noting that Jiangsu, Shandong and Zhejiang were the top three provinces by pesticide technical output in the meantime, with output volumes reaching 566,299 tonnes, 386,471 tonnes and 145,750 tonnes respectively. In terms of fungicide technical, China's output decreased by 11.8% year on year to about 73,000 tonnes in H1 2012.
As major crop diseases, such as rice sheath blight, rice blast, corn northern leaf blight, corn southern leaf blight, corn brown spot, cotton verticillium wilt and potato late blight, will gradually step into peak period in H2 2012, the demand for fungicides to prevent and control these crop diseases will go up to a certain extent in domestic market. Coupled with the pull of export demand, China's output of fungicide technical is estimated to gradually rise in the second half of this year.
- Lier Chemical's total revenue increases but its net profit declines in H1 2012.
- Lianhe Technology enjoys double-digit growth in its revenue and net profit in H1 2012.
- According to its H1 2012 financial report, Changqing Agrochemical's sales revenue of products exported to overseas market by itself increases sharply in the first half of this year, up 79.23% compared with that in H1 2011.
- Zibo Wanchang discloses that its launch of a 7,000t/a TMOF production line will be postponed by four months to late Sept. 2012.
- Huaxing Chemical will receive huge capital injection from CEFC Shanghai Oil, which can greatly help it ease the capital chain tension and accelerate the progress of its new projects.
- China gradually expands pesticide export to ASEAN with an average annual growth rate of over 10%.
- Difenoconazole steps into a rapid development period in China, and its market competition will be more intense among domestic manufacturers in the near future.
- Ex-factory price of azoxystrobin technical continues slide in 2012, which greatly squeezes the profit margin of domestic azoxystrobin technical companies.
- Thiediazole copper of Longwan Chemicals will enjoy growing favour among domestic farmers aided by the increasingly enhanced brand image.
- Baoling Chemical runs 250t/a metalaxyl-M technical production line, which will bring it great profit in the future.
- Hebei Guanlong begins to construct a captan technical project in July 2012, which will make the company's capacity of the product reach 3,000t/a.
- Jiangsu Sword will launch a 500t/a cyproconazole technical production line in Oct. 2012, which will bring it handsome profit in the near future.
- Corn diseases will seriously occur in China in the middle and later growth stage of corn, accumulatively reaching 17.67 million ha.
- NATESC predicts that medium and late rice will suffer threat of large-scale diseases and insect pests in H2 2012, accumulatively reaching 74.00 million ha.
- Lier Chemical: total revenue increases but net profit declines in H1 2012
- Lianhe Technology continues performing well in H1 2012
- Changqing Agrochemical vigorously expands its oversea business in H1 2012
- Zibo Wanchang postpones TMOF project
- Huaxing Chemical to receive capital injection of USD308.59 million from CEFC Shanghai Oil
- China gradually expands pesticide export to ASEAN
- Difenoconaole steps into rapid development period
- Ex-factory price of azoxystrobin technical continues slide in 2012
- Thiediazole copper to enjoy growing favour
- Baoling Chemical runs 250t/a metalaxyl-M technical production line
- Hebei Guanlong begins to construct a captan technical project in July 2012
- Jiangsu Sword to launch 500t/a cyproconazole technical in Oct. 2012
- Corn diseases to seriously occur in middle and later growth stage of corn
- Medium and late rice to suffer threat of large-scale diseases and insect pests
- Lier Chemical
- Lianhe Technology
- Changqing Agrochemical
- Zibo Wanchang
- Huaxing Chemical
- Baoling Chemical
- Hebei Guanlong
- Jiangsu Sword