• SELECT SITE CURRENCY
Select a currency for use throughout the site
FP Fixed Income - Preferreds & Derivatives
Owen Media Partners Inc, July 2012, Pages: 236
The FP Preferred & Derivatives publication contains information on publicly and privately held preferred shares with detailed descriptions of their features. Also covered are Preferred Securities, Structured Products, Income Trusts, and Warrant
Equities - Preferreds & Derivatives
- The Preferred Shares lists outstanding publicly and privately held preferred shares with detailed descriptions of their features.
- The Ratings consists of ratings supplied by Dominion Bond Rating Service Limited (DBRS) and Standard & Poor’s.
- The Derivatives covers 4 distinct areas:
- Preferred Securities, also called hybrid securities as they contain features of both debt and preferred shares, are presented in a tabular format and also with detailed description of their features.
- Structured Products such as trusts created to hold a portfolio of a single or group of similar companies are presented with detailed descriptions of their features.
- Income Trusts are presented in a tabular format with each entity listed alphabetically within their area of operations, such as oil and gas, real estate, etc. Details include the trading symbol, description of the assets held, number of units outstanding and a recent closing price.
- Warrants, which are publicly traded and outstanding, are listed by expiry date. A second table presents warrants alphabetically, by company. Subscription basis, exercise price, expiry date, stock exchange listings and trading symbol are provided for each listed warrant.
- All shares, preferred securities, structured products, Income Trusts and warrants outstanding are as at April 28, 2012.
Preferred Share Issues
Convertibles, Retractables, Exchangeables
Ratings By Company And Income Trust