Zambian Breweries Plc: Consumer Packaged Goods Company Profile, SWOT and Financial Report
- ID: 2234922
- September 2012
- Region: Zambia
- 28 pages
- Canadean Ltd
Canadean's "Zambian Breweries Plc: Consumer Packaged Goods Company Profile, SWOT and Financial Report" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, business description, SWOT analysis, key facts, information on products and services, plus information on key news events affecting the company.
Canadean's "Zambian Breweries Plc: Consumer Packaged Goods Company Profile, SWOT and Financial Report" is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Zambian Breweries Plc"
Canadean's "Zambian Breweries Plc: Consumer Packaged Goods Company Profile, SWOT and Financial Report" report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Canadean strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Zambian Breweries Plc" for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- Provides data on company financial performance.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, prospects, key employees.
Reasons To Buy
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "Zambian Breweries Plc"
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Zambian Breweries Plc (Zambian Breweries) is a producer and distributor of alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages in Zambia. It offers its clear beer under the brands, Castle and Mosi, while its soft drinks brand portfolio includes Coca-Cola, Fanta, Sprite and Super Maheu. In addition, the company offers mineral water under the brand of Oasis, which is sub-brand of Coca-Cola Company. It carries its beer and soft drinks production at its breweries in Ndola and Lusaka. The company operates through its subsidiaries National Breweries plc and Heinrich's Syndicate Limited. Zambian Breweries operates as a subsidiary of SABMiller plc. The company is headquartered in Lusaka, Zambia. SHOW LESS READ MORE >
1 Business Analysis
1.1 Company Overview
1.2 Business Description
1.3 Major Products and Services
2 Analysis of Key Performance Indicators
2.1 Five Year Snapshot: Overview of Financial and Operational Performance Indicators
2.2 Key Financial Performance Indicators
2.2.1 Revenue and Operating Profit
2.2.2 Asset and Liabilities
2.2.3 Net Debt vs. Gearing Ratio
2.3 Key Competitors
3 Recent Developments
4 SWOT Analysis
4.1 SWOT Analysis - Overview
5 Company Statement
7 Key Employees
8.2 Ratio Definitions