- Market Review - The Hot Drinks Market in Portugal, to 2016 is the result of Canadean's extensive market research
- The report presents quantitative analysis on Hot Drinks consumption trends in Portugal, covering Hot Drinks consumption volumes and values at market and category level for the latest financial year (current year) and the extreme ends of the historical and forecast periods. The report also presents the current year's data for top brands and distribution channels
- This report brings together Canadean Intelligence's research, modeling and analysis expertise in order to develop the market data. This allows domestic and foreign companies to identify the market dynamics and to understand which categories and segments are showing growth in the coming year
Introduction and Landscape
Why was the report written?
- This report provides authoritative and granular data on the Hot Drinks market in Portugal to help marketers understand the trends and the underlying reasons behind them
- Based upon primary and secondary research to provide comprehensive and granular data, this report allows marketers to confidently update their strategic and tactical plans
What are the key drivers behind recent market changes?
This report examines the components of change in the market by looking at historic and future growth patterns including the effects of consumers' behavior on total volumes, values, brands selected and types of product chosen.
What makes this report unique and essential to read?
The report provides the latest data on market dynamics in Portugal Hot Drinks market, providing marketers with the essential data to understand their own, and their competitors', position in the market and the information to accurately identify where to compete in the future.
Key Features and Benefits
Detailed category coverage is provided, covering three product segments that include: Coffee, Other Hot Drinks, and Tea.
Detailed product sales segmentation is provided for both volume and value data, and the current year's data for leading brands and distribution channels at category level.
Future forecasts allow marketers to understand the future pattern of market trends, from winners and losers to category dynamics and thereby quickly and easily identify the key areas in which they want to compete in the future. SHOW LESS READ MORE >
1.1 What is this Report About?
1.2.1 Category definitions
1.2.2 Distribution Channel definitions
1.2.3 Volume Units and Aggregations
1.2.4 Methodology Summary
2 Portugal Hot Drinks Market Overview
2.1 Hot Drinks Market Analysis by Value
2.1.1 Overall Hot Drinks Market Value
2.1.2 Hot Drinks Market Value by Category
2.2 Hot Drinks Market Analysis by Volume
2.2.1 Overall Hot Drinks Market Volume
2.2.2 Hot Drinks Market Volume by Category
3 Portugal Coffee Market Overview
3.1 Coffee Value Analysis
3.1.1 Coffee Market by Value
3.1.2 Coffee Market Value by Segments
3.2 Coffee Volume Analysis
3.2.1 Coffee Market by Volume
3.2.2 Coffee Volume by Segments
3.3 Coffee Market Value Analysis by Brands, 2011
3.4 Coffee Market Value by Distribution Channel, 2011
4 Portugal Other Hot Drinks Market Overview
4.1 Other Hot Drinks Value Analysis
4.1.1 Other Hot Drinks Market by Value
4.1.2 Other Hot Drinks Market Value by Segments
4.2 Other Hot Drinks Volume Analysis
4.2.1 Other Hot Drinks Market by Volume
4.2.2 Other Hot Drinks Market Volume by Segments
4.3 Other Hot Drinks Market Value Analysis by Brands, 2011
4.4 Other Hot Drinks Market Value by Distribution Channel, 2011
5 Portugal Tea Market Overview
5.1 Tea Value Analysis
5.1.1 Tea Market by Value
5.1.2 Tea Market Value by Segments
5.2 Tea Volume Analysis
5.2.1 Tea Market by Volume
5.2.2 Tea Market Volume by Segments
5.3 Tea Market Value Analysis by Brands, 2011
5.4 Tea Market Value by Distribution Channel, 2011
6.1 About Canadean