Jacks International Limited- Company Capsule
- ID: 2235338
- September 2012
- Region: Global
- 22 pages
- Canadean Ltd
Canadean's "Jacks International Limited - Company Capsule" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, key competitors, financial analysis, key employees as well as company locations and subsidiaries
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Jacks International Limited"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Canadean strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Identifies crucial company information about "Jacks International Limited" along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
- Details locations, subsidiaries, affiliates and joint ventures.
- Provides analysis on financial ratios.
- Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
- Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
Reasons To Buy
- Enhance your understanding of "Jacks International Limited"
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers' businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
- Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company's financial health.
Jacks International Limited (Jacks) is a health products retailer based in Singapore. The company retails various health foods and supplements. It is also involved in the metal fabrication, installation of piping and ducting business. It also provides engineering services, including bending and fabrication of copper, steel, and stainless steel piping. In addition, it offers installation of ducts, tubing machinery, and other capital equipment, and machinery and grinding of tools, dies, castings, and other equipment in Australia. It operates through its subsidiaries such as William Jacks and Co. (Singapore) Pte. Ltd. (Singapore), Nutra-Source Pte. Ltd. (Singapore), Jacks Overseas Limited (Bahamas) and William Jacks (Australia) Pty. Ltd. (Australia). The company operates as a subsidiary of Abacus Pacific N.V. Jacks is headquartered in Singapore. SHOW LESS READ MORE >
1 Business Analysis
1.1 Company Overview
1.2 Major Products and Services
2 Analysis of Key Performance Indicators
2.1 Five Year Snapshot: Overview of Financial and Operational Performance Indicators
2.2 Key Financial Performance Indicators
2.2.1 Revenue and Operating Profit
2.2.2 Net Debt vs. Gearing Ratio
2.2.3 Operational Efficiency
2.3 Key Competitors
3 Key Employees
4 Locations and Subsidiaries
4.1 Head Office
4.2 Other Locations and Subsidiaries
5.2 Ratio Definitions