Stylife Corporation- Company Capsule
- ID: 2235340
- September 2012
- 23 pages
- Canadean Ltd
Canadean's "Stylife Corporation - Company Capsule" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, key competitors, financial analysis, mergers and acquisitions as well as key employees
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Stylife Corporation"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Canadean strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Identifies crucial company information about "Stylife Corporation" along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
- Provides analysis on financial ratios.
- Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
- Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
Reasons To Buy
- Enhance your understanding of "Stylife Corporation"
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers' businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
- Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company's financial health.
Stylife Corporation (Stylife) is an online retailer based in Japan. The company retails men and women apparel, footwear, cosmetics, jewelry, bags, arts and designs and other accessories. It markets its products under various brands including BRONX, Edition, Floyd, PINCEAU, mint designs and CABARET. Stylife is also involved in operating fashion mail-order magazines, and the operation of internet shopping websites. The company was established in the year 2000. Stylife is headquartered in Tokyo, Japan. SHOW LESS READ MORE >
1 Business Analysis
1.1 Company Overview
1.2 Major Products and Services
2 Analysis of Key Performance Indicators
2.1 Five Year Snapshot: Overview of Financial and Operational Performance Indicators
2.2 Key Financial Performance Indicators
2.2.1 Revenue and Operating Profit
2.2.2 Asset and Liabilities
2.2.3 Net Debt vs. Gearing Ratio
2.2.4 Operational Efficiency
2.3 Key Competitors
3 Mergers and Acquisitions and Partnerships
3.1 MandA and Partnerships Strategy
4 Key Employees
5.2 Ratio Definitions