YAMANAKA CO., LTD.- Company Capsule
- ID: 2235420
- September 2012
- 20 pages
- Canadean Ltd
Canadean's "YAMANAKA CO., LTD. - Company Capsule" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, key competitors, financial analysis as well as key employees
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "YAMANAKA CO., LTD."
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Canadean strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Identifies crucial company information about "YAMANAKA CO., LTD." along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
- Provides analysis on financial ratios.
- Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
- Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
Reasons To Buy
- Enhance your understanding of "YAMANAKA CO., LTD."
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers' businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
- Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company's financial health.
YAMANAKA CO., LTD. (YAMANAKA CO) is a diversified retail company based in Japan. The company operates in four business segments: retailing, retailing-related, sports club and real estate. The retailing segment operates supermarket chains. The retailing-related segment is involved in selling flowers, gardening materials, daily products, materials and consumable goods. It is also involved in the maintenance of store equipment and tea shop business as well as provides product delivery. The sports club segment operates sports clubs. The Real Estate segment is engaged in the real estate management business and leasing of stores. YAMANAKA CO. is headquartered in Nagoya, Japan. SHOW LESS READ MORE >
1 Business Analysis
1.1 Company Overview
1.2 Major Products and Services
2 Analysis of Key Performance Indicators
2.1 Five Year Snapshot: Overview of Financial and Operational Performance Indicators
2.2 Key Financial Performance Indicators
2.2.1 Revenue and Operating Profit
2.2.2 Asset and Liabilities
2.2.3 Net Debt vs. Gearing Ratio
2.3 Key Competitors
3 Key Employees
4.2 Ratio Definitions