Yellow Hat Ltd.- Company Capsule
- ID: 2235437
- September 2012
- 23 pages
- Canadean Ltd
Canadean's "Yellow Hat Ltd. - Company Capsule" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, key competitors, financial analysis, mergers and acquisitions, key employees as well as company locations and subsidiaries
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Yellow Hat Ltd."
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Canadean strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Identifies crucial company information about "Yellow Hat Ltd." along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
- Details locations, subsidiaries, affiliates and joint ventures.
- Provides analysis on financial ratios.
- Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
- Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
Reasons To Buy
- Enhance your understanding of "Yellow Hat Ltd."
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers' businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
- Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company's financial health.
Yellow Hat Ltd. (Yellow Hat) is an automotive parts and car accessories retailer and wholesaler based in Japan. The company operates through two business segments: automotive products and real estate leasing. The automotive products segment sells automobile related products such as tires, wheel products, audio visual products, car washing products, oil chemical products, electronics, interiors and other accessories. The real estate leasing segment is involved in real estate leasing. In addition, it offers automobile repairing and general maintenance services. The company was founded in the year 1983. Yellow Hat is headquartered in Tokyo, Japan. SHOW LESS READ MORE >
1 Business Analysis
1.1 Company Overview
1.2 Major Products and Services
2 Analysis of Key Performance Indicators
2.1 Five Year Snapshot: Overview of Financial and Operational Performance Indicators
2.2 Key Financial Performance Indicators
2.2.1 Revenue and Operating Profit
2.2.2 Asset and Liabilities
2.2.3 Net Debt vs. Gearing Ratio
2.3 Key Competitors
3 Mergers and Acquisitions and Partnerships
3.1 MandA and Partnerships Strategy
4 Key Employees
5 Locations and Subsidiaries
5.1 Head Office
5.2 Other Locations and Subsidiaries
6.2 Ratio Definitions