- Language: English
- 124 Pages
- Published: February 2012
- Region: Global
Education Foodservice in United States: Market Profile to 2016
- Published: September 2012
- Region: United States
- 22 pages
- Canadean Ltd
This report presents detailed data on the Education channel in the United States foodservice industry by analyzing key channel trends, market size and forecast and key channel indicators. The report examines the components of change in the channel looking at historic and future growth patterns. It provides historic and forecast sales data of the sub channels within Foodservice Education.
This report is the result of Canadean's extensive market research covering the Education foodservice channel in United States. It provides a top-level overview and detailed insight into the operating environment of the foodservice industry in United States in addition to the historic and forecast sales values at category level.
The information provided will allow foodservice companies to identify the market dynamics that account for overall sales and to discover which categories and segments will see growth in the coming years. "Education Foodservice in United States: Market Profile to 2016" brings together Canadean Intelligence's research, modeling and analysis expertise in order to develop uniquely detailed market data and is an essential tool for companies active across United States foodservice value chain and for new players considering entering the market.
"Education Foodservice in United States: Market Profile to 2016" provides you with the following:
- Channel trend analysis.
- Channel size and Forecast.
- Key channel indicators.
Reasons To Buy
- Provides clear understanding of the Education foodservice channel in United States.
- Understand the market growth dynamics of the Education channel.
- Gain insight into the Education sub-channel sales patterns in United States.
- Analyze trends with historic sales segmentation data for all Education sub-channels.
- Allows you to plan future business decisions using the report's forecast figures for the market. SHOW LESS READ MORE >
1.1 What is this Report About?
1.2.1 This report provides 2011 actual sales; while forecasts are provided for 2012 - 2016
1.3 Summary Methodology
2 Cost Sector Analysis: Education
2.1.1 Channel trend analysis
2.1.2 Channel size and forecasts
2.1.3 Trend analysis: key channel indicators
3.1 About Canadean