- Published: March 2012
- Region: Global
North American Mobile Workforce Management Market: The Growing Power of Mobile Field Service Applications
- Published: September 2012
- Region: North America, United States
- 138 Pages
- Frost & Sullivan
The mobile workforce management application industry is shifting up-market. These solutions not only track remote field workers; they are also evolving to focus on managing workflows, enhancing customer engagement, and creating new revenue opportunities. Growth is being driven by a quick, hard-dollar ROI, very large distribution channels, and sophisticated mobile device technology. Analysis is based on interviews with key vendors, channels and end-customers as well as secondary research. Metrics include user and revenue forecasts, pricing projections, and market opportunity sizing. These are segmented by country and distribution channel. The forecast period extends from 2009 through 2016, with 2011 serving as the base year.
Key Questions This Study Will Answer
- In what stage of development is this market? What is the anticipated level of expansion during the next four to five years?
- What are the challenges faced by the mobile workforce management vendors in this market? What are the trends driving this market?
- What are the most effective distribution methods in the mobile workforce management market, and will they continue to dominate? How are channel roles expected to evolve?
- Who are the top participants in the market? What are the major success factors? Is the market ripe for acquisitions?
- How are mobile workforce management solutions viewed, in terms of business necessity, by prospective customers?
- Are there distinct differences between United States and Canadian business customers in adoption rates and levels of perceived business need? SHOW LESS READ MORE >
- Executive Summary
- Market Overview
- Total Mobile Workforce Management Market
-- External Challenges: Drivers and Restraints
-- Forecasts and Trends
-- Market Share and Competitive Analysis
- United States Breakdown
- Canada Breakdown
- Mega Trends and Industry Convergence Implications
- The Last Word