- Language: English
- Published: May 2011
- Region: Global
Essential Tools for Management Consulting. Tools, Models and Approaches for Clients and Consultants
- Published: January 2010
- Region: Global
- 162 Pages
- John Wiley and Sons Ltd
The second book in the Essential Tools For series… on the topic of Management Consulting
Based on Simon Burtonshaw-Gunn's successful The Essential Management Toolbox, this book focuses in greater depth on the topic of Management Consulting. This second book looks at how a management consultant needs to think, view and analyse the workings of an existing organisation in order to efficiently and effectively work to improve the issues facing a business.
- Check out the new series website featuring sample chapters, tool of the month and solve your management problems by talking direct to the author company website
- Second title in a new series that expands on the information in Simon Burtonshaw-Gunn’s The Essential Toolbox
- This volume includes 30% new material in the form of new tools and techniques for guiding consultants
- Covers: Development of Management Consultancy; Problem resolution and Decision Making; Top 10 Tools for Consultancy Interventions; Consultancy delivery and Facilitation; Consultancy Governance and Ethics
- Active author, Simon Burtonshaw-Gunn speaks regularly
- Easy to use practical tools and techniques guiding the consultant and business person through their organisational conflicts
About the Author: Simon Burtonshaw-Gunn is a practising management consultant with over 30 years experience in both the public and private sectors and covering a range of organizations and industries. He holds two Master's degrees and a PhD in various Strategic Management topics. This second book includes a forward by Malik Salameh. SHOW LESS READ MORE >
Foreword by Dr Malik Salameh.
About the author.
1. The Profession of Management Consultancy.
2. Developing Management Consultancy.
3. The Management of Consultancy Projects.
4. Consultancy Delivery.
5. Top-ten Consultancy Tools.
Professor Simon A. Burtonshaw-Gunn is a practising management consultant with significant experience in both the public and private sectors covering a range of organizations and industries. He has undertaken assignments in Asia, North Africa, the Middle and Far East, and Eastern Europe. To support this experience he holds two Masters degrees and a PhD in various strategic management topics together with fellowship of four professional bodies. This book follows the popular The Essential Management Toolbox (John Wiley & Sons, 2008)